Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is misery i need the theatres open up again. Trying to watch this with family talking loud and drinking makes this a bad experience. Cant even hear all the dialogue.

Movie theatres are essential

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
If most of you went to see this in movie theaters, you would’ve given it better reviews. The atmosphere, the crowd reactions. It clouds the judgement.

But when you watch it alone, on TV. It hits different. You see it for what it truly is.
I was just talking to my homegirl, she said her and her BF bout to go watch it. I tried to talk her out of it but she didn't listen. Told her she bout to give up the puss for some popcorn and some pop:russ:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If most of you went to see this in movie theaters, you would’ve given it better reviews. The atmosphere, the crowd reactions. It clouds the judgement.

But when you watch it alone, on TV. It hits different. You see it for what it truly is.
Naaa breh we watched in our movie rooom on the samsung 82 inch qled with bose surround sound. This shyt was just awful and a let down.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Some of worst special effects and cgi in a modern comic book that I have ever seen. Which is strange cause that was the one thing DC did really well in movies like MOS.

I thought the same. The CGI and special effects looked pretty bad. The ending wasn't very good either.

Really disappointed with this movie after how good the first one was. This will be easily forgettable.