Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
She was attempting the same spell that they used to hide Themyscira but could only do it on a small scale. That's how the jet became invisible.

The armor was left behind by an Amazon who sacrificed herself to let the others escape the armies attacking them to reach the island.
The fact you responded with answers like that justified the glaring plot holes and shytty writing :deadmanny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man so much horrible shyt. Was the CGI even finished? I thought the Geico lizard was gonna walk across the screen. The ridiculousness of that lasso extending for 100 miles, the cartoony theme of this shyt. I had to pause this shyt and check to see if I was watching the right movie. Felt like a SyFy original movie. This was just bad.
BAD
BAD
BAD

I’m turning on MOS immediately to cleanse my brain from this shytshow of a movie.

How he got a Chinese/Indonesian son though and he a Euro Spaniard?

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Warner Bros paid them an extra 10 million for this bullshyt?

Apparently that was based on bonuses assuming this would’ve made a billy in the box office. I can confidently say there’s no way in hell this bum ass flick would’ve done a billion. Patty and Gal hit a lick.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
took me two tries but i finally finished it. Definitely wasnt as good as the first and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. Jeezus christ this shyt was long. It was so many cacs in DC i just didnt care if they lived or died :pachaha: just hope the one breh made it :damn:...Lord was decent but if i knew half this movie was about him i would've lowered my expectations even more. Cheetah was decent but my god the plight of the white woman will nvr touch my heart strings. bytch got a good job and decent looking. She would've been married in a heartbeat in the 80s :russ: i give it a 6/10 and thats only because of the white house sequence.

EDIT: oh and when this bytch turn into spiderman? This broad was doing everything with that lasso :pachaha:

That white skin be having yall say some wild things :heh:

not even top 50

fixed