Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
To make it worse, this movie was 2 and a half hours. That's 2 and a half hours of wasted time for a convoluted fukking movie that made no sense.

I agree on all points. Like where tf that invisible jet come from? Cheetara getting her powers from wishing she was a beasts or some shyt? Steve coming back in somebody elses body, wtf. That golden armor coming out of nowhere. And that ending was absolutely horrendous trash. :picard:

This might be one of thee worse superhero movies I've ever watched.

She was attempting the same spell that they used to hide Themyscira but could only do it on a small scale. That's how the jet became invisible.

The armor was left behind by an Amazon who sacrificed herself to let the others escape the armies attacking them to reach the island.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You could tell the movie was going to be bad by the mall scene. If it wasn't a pandemic, I definitely think people would've walked out of theatres almost an hour in.

I knew with that opening amazon decathlon scene. I haven’t see such obvious wire stunts since crouching tiger hidden dragon.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I actually think people are going easier on it because we got to watch it for “free” on hbo. I think people would have been a lot more angry if they paid money to go watch this in the theater.

Pandemic saved this movie
I watched thinking I would have been tight if I paid full price plus popcorn.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The DCEU Wonder Woman is hands down the best version ever.

Comics. Series. Animated movies.

Inclusive

Same with DCEU Aquaman btw

Movie was a solid 4/5. Like the last one.

The invisible jet, Cheeta, her learning .. new skill.. is all comic easter eggs and I am here for it all.

The magic elements were a bit corny but they flipped it with the 'monkey paw' logic and made it interesting.

You kind of have to like actual comic books to dig this. It was fanciful and on the nose and ham handed but it was just full on comic booky. That's all. Plus. 80s comic booky was much cheesier than 90s and forward.

So it fit.

But I loved the action and the humor and the visuals. Script wasn't a masterpiece, but it was serviceable.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So help me out.

I thought she learned how to fly, but then seconds later she uses the lasso on lightning for propulsion?
In the original WW comics up to the eighties reboot she didn’t technically fly like Superman.

She rode on air currents meaning she sometimes needed to propel herself or couldn’t fly long distance and used the invisible plane.

Kind of like Goku can fly/float but still rode a cloud.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
7.5/10. I enjoyed the movie up until they left the W.H. Then it went downhill fast. The Lynda Carter was a nice touch, especially after that garbage ending. Definitely a stay at home flick. All I need to see now is JL:Snyder Cut and then I'd be good.

EDIT: How the white Mexican got a Indonesian son tho? :what: :wtf: :mjlol:
As someone said earlier, Diana the new Spider Woman. Damn lasso went from being 20 feet to a whole mile long on command. :russ:

Last edited: