Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Boston showed up to camp out of shape. She hasn't been bad because of Clark's presence, she's been bad because she's been slow and gassed and you'd have trouble sliding a piece of paper under her vertical.

I agree that she's had to deal with a bunch of bullshyt from retard cacs online.. if she plays like she did tonight, nobody can say shyt

Daps
they arent even trying to maximize clark's shooting. they usually dont run plays for her or even pass to her. she is often just jacking up bad shots to get hers.
thats on the coach she had next to no open looks today but that gravity should tell you how good her shooting is if they dont let up on her ever.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
thats on the coach she had next to no open looks today but that gravity should tell you how good her shooting is if they dont let up on her ever.
her shooting is great in a run and gun offense, but that is not boston's game and these players were put together for boston first. that is also why they dont catch her passes well. this coach isnt talented enough to make this bad-built team work against good teams and i dont expect clark to even want to stay longer than she has to.

Daps
her shooting is great in a run and gun offense, but that is not boston's game and these players were put together for boston first. that is also why they dont catch her passes well. this coach isnt talented enough to make this bad-built team work against good teams and i dont expect clark to even want to stay longer than she has to.
I can agree on that. I dont think theyve had a game where both of them do well. It should be better that boston has woken up but I dont trust the coach to come up with any schemes because they barely run any now anyway