Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
So let's see...The Fever are 0-9 vs the big 5 (Conn,NY,Vegas,Sea,Minny).......but 4-1 vs the other 4 teams that they played....Yeah, Indy is going to get some wins.

These are the types of teams Boston should be feasting on...Teams with small undersized frontlines.........The next game versus Chicago will be a bigger challenge for Boston (6'7 Cardosa)

Daps
Took 14 games, but great game out of Boston.

Still think Sides is a horrible coach. Should have been an easy W but unfortunately it turned into a nail biter.

A win is a win.

On to the next one…
yeah shouldve been way easier. She has 2 players that draw consistent doubles and cant seem to leverage that in plays.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Strange game regarding the minutes.......Tina with only 14 minutes....Smith with 17........How long before Smith's family starts trashing the coach again?........How long before T. Wright gets fired....Atlanta is underperforming again?......................I think Indy should make plans to trade Smith during the offseason and build around Clark/Boston......Trade Smith for a good rotation player and hopefully draft Kiki.

I'd also fire Sides....Just saw an article where she didn't even want the Indiana job and preferred to stay assistant coach....Lin Dunn had to convince her to take the job.

Daps
Strange game regarding the minutes.......Tina with only 14 minutes....Smith with 17........How long before Smith's family starts trashing the coach again?........How long before T. Wright gets fired....Atlanta is underperforming again?......................I think Indy should make plans to trade Smith during the offseason and build around Clark/Boston......Trade Smith for a good rotation player and hopefully draft Kiki.

I'd also fire Sides....Just saw an article where she didn't even want the Indiana job and preferred to stay assistant coach....Lin Dunn had to convince her to take the job.
I hear they tried to trade smith last season and nobody wanted her.