SHES USING SCREENS
AND THEYRE HANDLING
THOSE SCREENS APPROPRIATELY.

JUST SAY YOU WANT TEAMS
TO LET HER COME OFF SCREENS
AND SHOOT OPEN SHOTS.

:devil:
:evil:

Teams have enough tape on the Fever now.

Like I said before, Clark can’t create her on shot consistently and has always relied on people playing off of her or not rotating back fast enough. It’s easy to get her to pick up her dribble. And ain’t nobody gonna let her pull up from half court to shoot those low percentage shots.

Before the season started, her coach told the media, she was going to have to work on her midrange game. People crucified her and called on her to be fired. But Clark’s game doesn’t translate to the pros.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The way people discuss this Caitlin Clark girl you'd think she is the next female Michael Jordan or some shyt. Is she even guaranteed to be the best cac in the league i.e is she actually better than Ionescu?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
One thing I appreciate about Clark is that when her shot is not falling she doesn't force the issue just to put points on the board.....The same can be said about Reese and the rest of the rookies. They all seem to be unselfish and willing to sacrifice for the team.

Gimmie Sabrina all day

Sabrina is in her 5th season playing with two MVPs........Let's give Clark 2-3 years to develop.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
When are The Dream gonna fire Wright? You can tell the team doesn't fukk with her
Tina Charles looking washed again and with no Jordin Canada, this is just last year's team in a better W. Jordin Canada better worry up because Atlanta can't win without her at this point

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
where are yall watching games during the week ? every night I'm looking for a game and they're either blacked out or on some channel I aint never heard of

im outchea living off recaps like a heathen :wow:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
where are yall watching games during the week ? every night I'm looking for a game and they're either blacked out or on some channel I aint never heard of

im outchea living off recaps like a heathen :wow:
WNBA league pass for $35, IPTV, or Stream East. Games are also shown on ESPN, Prime, ION, or CBS throughout the week.