Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I have no problem with Clark being left off the team....The only issue is that Team USA handled this poorly

* They allegedly said Clark would be considered for the team based on her 1st half-performance....Paraphrasing)......They should've never said that.

* Coach Reeve clearly did not want Clark on the team based on the comment she deleted from twitter ("So it's all about Clark"....Paraphrasing)

* Making it known that some veteran players were against Clark being on the team was also stupid....It sounds like Taurasi/Griner didn't want Clark stealing the spotlight.

* Saying it's about picking the best team or 12 players is a bunch of BS...Because if that were the case...Diggins/Nneka would be on the team.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I have no problem with Clark being left off the team....The only issue is that Team USA handled this poorly

* They allegedly said Clark would be considered for the team based on her 1st half-performance....Paraphrasing)......They should've never said that.

* Coach Reeve clearly did not want Clark on the team based on the comment she deleted from twitter ("So it's all about Clark"....Paraphrasing)

* Making it known that some veteran players were against Clark being on the team was also stupid....It sounds like Taurasi/Griner didn't want Clark stealing the spotlight.

* Saying it's about picking the best team or 12 players is a bunch of BS...Because if that were the case...Diggins/Nneka would be on the team.
At the end of the day, they didn’t need the distraction and Clark didn’t earn it.

Regardless of what was tweeted, it was all facts.