Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Aces gotta go back to the old uniforms....I know Mark Davis is the owner and he's infatuated with silver and black but if it ain't broken don't fix it ...we looking and playing like the San Antonio Silver Stars right now

Interesting situation going on with the Aces:jbhmm:The run before the playoffs has me very intrigued how the seeding plays out

We won the chip without Chelsea Gray in the lineup last year ...not saying we don't need her because she is the straw that stirs the drink... But there are 3 other Olympian players on the team....no reason to lose to teams like the sparks and the dream ......the defense is the obvious problem but there are new players this year and it's not clicking .... Becky Hammon better figure it out because we play the best teams in the league coming up

Mars

Superstar
Daps
We won the chip without Chelsea Gray in the lineup last year ...not saying we don't need her because she is the straw that stirs the drink... But there are 3 other Olympian players on the team....no reason to lose to teams like the sparks and the dream ......the defense is the obvious problem but there are new players this year and it's not clicking .... Becky Hammon better figure it out because we play the best teams in the league coming up

NY choked away game 4....Blew a double-digit 3rd qt lead (Missed layups, missed open jump shots, unforced turnovers)...Stewert was cooked...She played about 23% more minutes than the previous season.......Shot 4 for 17 in game 4.

Let's not forget that Gray was the finals MVP back in 2022....In the clinching game 4 Wilson put up 11p/14r on 4 for 13 shooting....Gray put up 20p/6a/5r on 9 for 13

Wilson is the best player in the league but Gray is almost as important if that makes any sense.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
NY choked away game 4....Blew a double-digit 3rd qt lead (Missed layups, missed open jump shots, unforced turnovers)...Stewert was cooked...She played about 23% more minutes than the previous season.......Shot 4 for 17 in game 4.

Let's not forget that Gray was the finals MVP back in 2022....In the clinching game 4 Wilson put up 11p/14r on 4 for 13 shooting....Gray put up 20p/6a/5r on 9 for 13

Wilson is the best player in the league but Gray is almost as important if that makes any sense.

As I said Chelsea Gray runs the show... gets everyone in position and is the best PG in the WNBA..but the Aces still got the best player in the world in Aja Wilson....the best 2 way guard in Jackie Young.... Kelsey Plum is an Olympic player for a good reason.....the 6th woman of the year in Alicia Clark....and the best coach in women's basketball....the league has gotten better this year as a whole...the Aces have not matched the other teams intensity in a few of these games

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As I said Chelsea Gray runs the show... gets everyone in position and is the best PG in the WNBA..but the Aces still got the best player in the world in Aja Wilson....the best 2 way guard in Jackie Young.... Kelsey Plum is an Olympic player for a good reason.....the 6th woman of the year in Alicia Clark....and the best coach in women's basketball....the league has gotten better this year as a whole...the Aces have not matched the other teams intensity in a few of these games

For the past 2 seasons, they were able to simply outscore everyone. That was their strategy.

It’s hard to do that with Gray out of the lineup.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Jordan/Pippen

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Shout out to Mad Dog for pouring cold water on the entire Olympic angle.

NBC wasn’t giving prime time slots to women’s basketball regardless :mjlol:. The Olympics has always been about individual sports like track and field, swimming, and gymnastics.

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. So you’re telling me they were going to bump soccer matches to air Caitlin Clark sitting on the bench.

Nobody was going to be tuning in at 1 pm on a weekday to see Caitlin Clark.

And it’s not to job of the Olympic Committee to grow the WNBA. They’re not affiliated or partnered with them. And they don’t benefit either way.

But nikkas like Steven A, are dug into their position and warped logic so it’s like talking to a door knob.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to Mad Dog for pouring cold water on the entire Olympic angle.

NBC wasn’t giving prime time slots to women’s basketball regardless :mjlol:. The Olympics has always been about individual sports like track and field, swimming, and gymnastics.

Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. So you’re telling me they were going to bump soccer matches to air Caitlin Clark sitting on the bench.

Nobody was going to be tuning in at 1 pm on a weekday to see Caitlin Clark.

And it’s not to job of the Olympic Committee to grow the WNBA. They’re not affiliated or partnered with them. And they don’t benefit either way.

But nikkas like Steven A, are dug into their position and warped logic so it’s like talking to a door knob.

Steven A and Shannon been getting shytted on the past two weeks.