Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Aja Wilson plays like an average NBA player dropped in the WNBA. She just moves different than the rest of the women in there. Her coordination with the ball in her hands and finishing is like 5-6 years ahead of everyone else.

I agree, Aja's coordination looks different compared to a lot of her peers, no sloppy plays just throwing her arms in the air.

A unique situation is great way to phrase this whole CC Olympics argument... because it is exactly that....the people behind this decision are clearly not business savvy people and im being nice

.it would of put the spotlight of the world on USA Women's basketball ...that has never been the case... which would of meant increased sales of merch and viewership ...and yes new fans of the sport.. AKA Growth

yeah, in America the women's team would have a lot more eyes on them if CC was playing, but how much would she play ?

casuals who literally never watched a WNBA game until this year would still be mad if CC didn't get a lot of minutes, plus stupid CC fans would wonder why she's not running the offense like in college. I like CC's game, but her stans are insufferable

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
So Indy has now played 13 games

3 vs Connecticut
3 vs New York
2 vs Seattle
1 vs Las Vegas

6 of those 9 gms on the road

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
For my betting bruhs on the coil take the under on all games for the fever against the sun, aces and liberty for the rest of the year

Take the under on points for any individual player too.

easy money:wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
CC with a -30 in +/-. Yikes!

Everybody on the team from last year is worse. The team is worse overall.

Clark is too polarizing. And all of those players have to deal with Clark fans calling them trash. Boston is an All Star and has been totally forgotten. I hope she goes to another team eventually.