Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I feel that on the stadium. But on America broadcast I don't think they even show the Woman's game in primetime ever. With CC on the team even if she's just a bench warmer it would get a primetime spot. Most of those guards are actually better than Clark right now but I still think the league just needs to swallow their pride here and use this exposure so people will start to care about these other woman.
It's not up to the league. The league's clearly doing everything they can to force Clark upon you and will resume that once the league restarts.

If NBC can't work with the best women's players in the world, that's on them. The biggest human interest story (which is generally what drives Olympic coverage) wouldn't be Clark. It would be Griner followed by probably Ionescu. The best players in the world are Wilson and Stewie. If NBC looks at that and goes "we got nothing because we can't make Paris exclusively about Caitlin Clark" then they're ill-equipped to cover the event.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
“Even at the women’s gold-medal basketball games at the Olympics, the press tribune is almost always half-empty, if not worse. Clark of course would have changed all that, igniting interest not just among U.S. media but reporters around the world“
All those reporters would be wanting to talk to her, so what would change? That reflects horribly on the product.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
“Even at the women’s gold-medal basketball games at the Olympics, the press tribune is almost always half-empty, if not worse. Clark of course would have changed all that, igniting interest not just among U.S. media but reporters around the world“

Anyone not willing to name a player Clark should replace should shut the fukk up. They don't give out gold medals for TV ratings. They give them for excellence.

Give us a name or shut the fukk up.