Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps

They denied her because she got too much motion :mjlol:

Just like I stated earlier……..

Clark is the most popular and polarizing player in the league why wouldn’t she be on the team?

Taurusi pulled a Jordan on Isiah Thomas

Also why would they admit this. For the most part people not in denial knew there was some jealousy going on, this further proves that point.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Clark isn't better than Taurasi, no need for a freebie roster spot on the Olympics, especially since this her farewell.

This is just noise.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

She basically would’ve been Christian Laettner on the Dream Team if Laettner was the most popular player. He was literally the only player who got zero playing time.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

I'm gonna need a more credible source than some white bytch that claims she's the most popular athlete in the country. :mjlol:

cbrennanheadshot08_400x400.jpg

Anyway, I'm glad they left her out. I don't want the black girls on that team being subjected to the racial abuse from her racist ass fans. They'll win the Gold without her like they have every single year since 96.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Clark isn't better than Taurasi, no need for a freebie roster spot on the Olympics, especially since this her farewell.

This is just noise.
If they felt like it was a charity spot that they didn't want to give then they should have said that instead of what they actually put out there

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The Sun, Liberty, Aces, Storm and Lynx are just on a different level than every other team. I know Seattle beat the Aces yesterday, but the Aces have been without their starting PG all year, plus Jackie Young was dealing with an illness.

Edit: Didn’t realize Seattle was on a 6 game win streak. I’ll say them as well.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That's not a claim, that's a fact. She is the most popular women's basketball player in the country
They should just have brought her. Show her clapping on the side lines. Put her in during blowouts so she can get off. Show her with the team and how everyone is getting along.

These chicks not seeing the forest for the trees. Just use her to get your publicity up and grow the league. I don't understand why they're fighting this. She gonna be there in 2028 anyway so you might as well start the process.