Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I was expecting Caitlin to make it strictly based on politics(nike etc) but talent wise her not making it at this stage does not shock me. It also wouldn't shock me if she opted not to go this year and use that month to rest and train for the second half of the season.

Also keep in mind that the all-star game format this year is Team USA vs the remaining stars, so she is most likely going to be voted into that and on the opposing side and that would also benefit the league from a marketing standpoint.

People using popularity and ratings as to why she should've made an olympic roster over whoever is dumb as fukk, her fanbase is truly ignorant. The way they dismiss and talk down on everything that isn't Caitlin is so disrespectful and condescending to the players involved. Like do they expect them to be gracious and thankful to people who are like "idgaf about any of you bytches im here for Caitlin you should be lucky I'm even watching this wack ass product thanks to her"? Realistically they're not winning any of those fans over regardless because those fans are bigots who have latched onto Caitlin to push agendas.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I was expecting Caitlin to make it strictly based on politics(nike etc) but talent wise her not making it at this stage does not shock me. It also wouldn't shock me if she opted not to go this year and use that month to rest and train for the second half of the season.

Also keep in mind that the all-star game format this year is Team USA vs the remaining stars, so she is most likely going to be voted into that and on the opposing side and that would also benefit the league from a marketing standpoint.

People using popularity and ratings as to why she should've made an olympic roster over whoever is dumb as fukk, her fanbase is truly ignorant. The way they dismiss and talk down on everything that isn't Caitlin is so disrespectful and condescending to the players involved. Like do they expect them to be gracious and thankful to people who are like "idgaf about any of you bytches im here for Caitlin you should be lucky I'm even watching this wack ass product thanks to her"?
There's the other side to this too. They did close to 20,000 for a Mystics game in June last night :russ:

The draw is real. The Wizards only do that for the playoffs or if Jordan comes out of retirement.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
GPhigleakAAw1Zm

I'm not surprised jimmy would do that:

b5b0cedaf52cd047de680ccd6a03ec0d

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
There's the other side to this too. They did close to 20,000 for a Mystics game in June last night :russ:

The draw is real. The Wizards only do that for the playoffs or if Jordan comes out of retirement.
It's the Olympics. The Champs-Élysées will be packed with hundreds of thousands of spectators to watch someone do this

running-walk-athlete-man-at91thq72qysgdwn.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's the Olympics. The Champs-Élysées will be packed with hundreds of thousands of spectators to watch someone do this

I feel that on the stadium. But on America broadcast I don't think they even show the Woman's game in primetime ever. With CC on the team even if she's just a bench warmer it would get a primetime spot. Most of those guards are actually better than Clark right now but I still think the league just needs to swallow their pride here and use this exposure so people will start to care about these other woman.

Daps

“Even at the women’s gold-medal basketball games at the Olympics, the press tribune is almost always half-empty, if not worse. Clark of course would have changed all that, igniting interest not just among U.S. media but reporters around the world“

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Nikkas was calling Kwame Reese ROY for dropping 16 and 11 on 5-17 shooting on that same Mystics team but the CC 30 piece against the same team don’t mean anything :heh:

Btw it’s worse that a post player is shooting 35% than a perimeter player shooting 33% :mjlol:

Shameful, I see them ignoring how CC had the city moving too :laff:

Last edited: