Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She doesn't have an edge like in college. That's the problem.

Think of what some of these WNBA players could have done in the Women's NCAA tournament.

It's like they say, the worst teams in the NFL and NBA would annihilate the best team in the NCAA. The same goes true here.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Watching you NBA niccas with yall casual story line loving asses infiltrate this thread is wild to see. Kind of gross a bit to be honest.
It's fun. I don't take it serious but I like the company. It used to get lonely as a W fan. Hardly anyone to talk to without being nasty or flat out wrong. This is like 90s NBA ball for those who love the physicality and the vets mindset that we are missing in today's NBA which is driven by analytics

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They need to get the scheduling under control in the WNBA. I was looking at the Dream thinking it doesn't even seem like they've been playing that much while other teams have played 7 games already wtf:what: Get it together WNBA

Yeah I was thinking this earlier when I saw that fever were playing the aces and they were 2-1

That's how it go when you don't have top dollar like that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they all play 40 games. It balances out.
:mjlol:

take a look at a perfect schedule to open a season for a second

"they all play 40" is reductive as hell. aces got a substitute teacher start to the season - and they somehow got to skip preseason altogether by playing the puerto rico women's national team too lmao

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
When you think about it...It was stupid to frontload Indiana's schedule like that...People are paying record prices to see a tired Indiana/CC team.
Nobody ever complained about scheduling until this season :mjlol:

People thought Clark would dominate off the rip and now that their bubble has burst, everybody coppin pleas. Like Clark is the ONLY rookie playing.