Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
when was i talking about clark? :laff:

aces getting a bump isnt some new thing
I'm not complaining about the Aces, we beat them. I have not once complained about the treatment of the Aces. None of that shyt can help them when they get on the court. Either they are good or not good and WE BEAT THEM!!!

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The only reason the schedule is like this is because of the Olympics. All the teams are gonna go through a similar week like the Fever. The Mercury are next, they have 4 games this week. Two games back to back in different cities
and I guarantee you not one of these mfers will come in here complaining on behalf of Taurasi who is about to turn 42 years old.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
who the fukk is we :dead: :dead:
The goddamn Mercury. They've been my team long before Griner even got to the league. We won again back in '09, tanked the 2012 season, got griner with the first pick and won again in her 2nd season. We were just in the finals 3 years ago against the sky. Have you not been reading my posts? haha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The goddamn Mercury. They've been my team long before Griner even got to the league. We won again back in '09, tanked the 2012 season, got griner with the first pick and won again in her 2nd season. We were just in the finals 3 years ago against the sky. Have you not been reading my posts? haha
you are clearly wound up and taking every tangent possible so forgive me for not jumping into all of them at once

but please remember what i was actually talking about :mjlol: the aces have objectively got the easiest start to the season in the entire league *and* they got to completely dodge standard preseason by using the excuse of "nobody wanted to play us"

every team plays a full season is reductive as hell statement - in any league.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

And only won 9 games last year :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you are clearly wound up and taking every tangent possible so forgive me for not jumping into all of them at once

but please remember what i was actually talking about :mjlol: the aces have objectively got the easiest start to the season in the entire league *and* they got to completely dodge standard preseason by using the excuse of "nobody wanted to play us"

every team plays a full season is reductive as hell statement - in any league.

Technically, the Aces have played more games than anyone over the past 2 seasons.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
So you're comparing a rookie to a 7th year pro?...Clark was playing her 3rd gm in 4 nights while Plum had 4 days of rest......Clark doesn't have the luxury of playing with...

The best player in the league
The best SF in the league
The best PG in the league when she is healthy

This is true. Caitlin is gonna be good but I don't think she'll ever be the best player in the league.