Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She was a straight up baller and it's even more impressive she is basically deaf and curved out one of the best careers ever. Since her retiring this has been one bad team only 2 seasons with even 10 wins.
Don’t forget about her teammate at Tennessee who had even more pressure than Clark and eventually left the league because she couldn’t deal with it.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if CC doesn't wanna make it seem like she's ball dominant cuz she only has 8 shots

Look the coach is gonna have to get her coming off of screens and putting up at least 15 shots a game. 8 shots ain't gonna cut it

Yeah she not chucking like she supposed to

Are y'all crazy? :what:

She was 4-14 the other night.

Again.... Shorty is A.S.S.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The Fever is like the Charlottee Hornets of the WNBA, they have sucked forever and it doesn't matter what draft picks they get they will still suck.
Hornets were the 4th seed in 1995 and won 50 games during Zo's last year. George Shinn destroyed that team by trading Zo for Geiger, Reeves, and Glen Rice. They never recovered from that and Jordan isn't much better as an owner.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Hornets were the 4th seed in 1995 and won 50 games during Zo's last year. George Shinn destroyed that team by trading Zo for Geiger, Reeves, and Glen Rice. They never recovered from that and Jordan isn't much better as an owner.
Yeah I was talking more so this past decade, I do think the Fever will eventually turn it around soon

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I might just give them benefit of the doubt since they havent really had time to practice but they dont play in sync at all on the fever. Caitlin not really playing like herself and mitchell is playing her own game like she doesnt have a team. No really plays outside of that one that gets boston open for a middy...I think they try to get caitlin open but there is virtually no gravity on the team to keep someone from rotating on her. Say you want about clark but they trap and double any chance they get and let her teammates decide the game every game now
Yeah, not enough time to practice, so there's a grace period, tbh. The adjustments are going to have to be, in my opinion:

- CC shouldn't be the main PG, she should be in the Curry role, take the ball up (especially in transition as she's a great transition passer) but turn into a SG if the defense is set. Let Mitchell handle the ball majority of the time

- Boston should not be the main screener and roller on the ball, she should be off ball screener and hovering on the opposite low post unless they are posting her up

- Temi should be taking way more shots and aggressively attacking opposing bigs to get them in foul trouble

- Nalyssa Smith might have been a big dawg in college and all that but she doesn't fit well on this team to me, there's enough players doing what she does, but she should still have good value so if they could find a way to get a shooter or a steady PG for her that might help a lot. Either that or you start her and bench Boston, in that case what I just said applies to Boston

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
IMG-5968.jpg
This basically sums up the Fever’s chemistry.

Fish out of water.