Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
It’s okay to have an honest dialogue. Reese pops a lot of shyt to make sure she’s seen, and that’s cool, but if you go that route don’t tear up in defeat.
its crazy with her talking all that shyt as like 5th best player on her team. I might be being too generous with that they play great team basketball but come on

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It’s okay to have an honest dialogue. Reese pops a lot of shyt to make sure she’s seen, and that’s cool, but if you go that route don’t tear up in defeat.

So she’s not allowed to market herself? She’s not allowed to capitalize on her name? fukk is you talking about :mjpls:

Yall talk about nobody cares about women’s basketball, and how they don’t get money. She’s been doing it since college. Without the media backing her. She got her own following and catering to her own fanbase, yet people like you want to tear her down. After she got drafted she straight up said she was treating coming to the WNBA like she was starting over. She has shown a willingness to learn and be humble.

She has done nothing but big up her TEAM and has tried to use her celebrity to promote the WNBA, not just herself.

Clark has done none of that. She’s not outspoken and has made her team all about her. She only talks about “her” game and trying to term the Indiana Fever into Iowa 2.0.

And all of these bandwagon fans have done nothing but disregard her coach, teammates and the ENTIRE WNBA. fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If people only tune in to see Clark, don’t watch any other games, and don’t get to know the other players…. The WNBA won’t grow. Period.

The Fever won’t go to the playoffs so I guess nobody will be watching. Players will not want to go to a team where one player will get all the credit and they will get all the blame.

And for people who are all about titles, I have seen this much plea coppin in sports ever. 5 games on and nikkas is bringing up stats in blowouts. This reminds me of Lonzo Ball’s rookie year in LA.

There are players in the league right now and putting up the stats Clark was supposed to have yet nobody is talking about them. As far as I’m concerned, you all should just stop watching altogether. You’re not helping at all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If people only tune in to see Clark, don’t watch any other games, and don’t get to know the other players…. The WNBA won’t grow. Period.

The Fever won’t go to the playoffs so I guess nobody will be watching. Players will not want to go to a team where one player will get all the credit and they will get all the blame.

And for people who are all about titles, I have seen this much plea coppin in sports ever. 5 games on and nikkas is bringing up stats in blowouts. This reminds me of Lonzo Ball’s rookie year in LA.

There are players in the league right now and putting up the stats Clark was supposed to have yet nobody is talking about them. As far as I’m concerned, you all should just stop watching altogether. You’re not helping at all.
The WNBA is definitely growing massively. The amount of conversation I've seen on X compared to every year previously is insane. I've seen more engagement in the preseason in non Clark games than I saw on X anytime is the RS previously and the RS engagement has been great. Obviously Clark has a massive fanbase who are extremely loyal to her. That said, the WNBA is definitely growing

Mars

Superstar
Daps

What type of irrational comment is this?.....What player/stats are you talking about?.....How long did it take them to put up those stats?.....Comparing a rookie's stats to a 4,5,6 year Vet is stupid.....How about we compare Clark's rookie stats to other rookies of the past who ended up being all-stars/great players

Rookie stats:

Diggins- 9p/4a/2r on 33/24/83 shooting
Plum- 9p/3a/2r on 35/37/87 shooting
Ionescu- 18p/5r/4a on 45/35/100 shooting (Only 3 gms)
Arike- 19p/3a/2r on 39/35/82 shooting
Loyd- 11p/2a/3r on 41/21/90 shooting
Taurasi- 17p/4r/4a on 42/33/76 shooting
Clark- 18p/5r/6a on 40/33/91 shooting versus...4 of the 5 gms versus Conn/NY

I agree with this. However, it works both ways...If players are hating on Clark, people will not support those players/teams...It works both ways.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You might as well post photos of a monkey while you’re at it.

This site is full of CAC, c00ns and fukk nikkas thirsty over basic white bytches. :scusthov:
Thank you. Dudes on here throwing the cape on for a cac bytch that facially hit, and talking shyt about the black woman that's actually transitioning perfectly into the pros.
Very corny, lost to Caitlyn earlier this year and turned into a victim real quick.
She got injured, and before the injury she was cooking Iowa.:mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I like it from Reese. She knows how to push buttons. Nobody should take it personal especially Clark. Because there's no rookie getting gameplaned on defense like she is. But her team isn't good right now and it is a team sport. The league should be celebrating one if it's young stars helping a winning team.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
GOTrbaNWgAANQCs