Daps
GOO_UUOXMAAUj21

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Reese played good this game, don’t let the fg fool you.

She does need a lot of work on offense, but aye she’s bullying her way to a near double double.
Yeah, I'm glad I and other fans who was skeptical of her are wrong. Hopefully kamilla doesn't throw off her game too much when she comes back into the fold

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Good to see Chicago getting wins an Angel contributing......However, to say she's the current ROY is going overboard....Chicago has gotten great contributions from many players and the HC has to a terrific.....Angel has shown great effort but a player shooting 33%/60% is not going to win ROY

Indy on the other had opened the season with a gauntlet schedule....Indy will play their 6th game tomorrow, Chicago has only played 3....And Clark is still putting up 18/5/5 on better-shooting percentages across the board.......But I'm glad that all of the rookies are performing well.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Good to see Chicago getting wins an Angel contributing......However, to say she's the current ROY is going overboard....Chicago has gotten great contributions from many players and the HC has to a terrific.....Angel has shown great effort but a player shooting 33%/60% is not going to win ROY

Indy on the other had opened the season with a gauntlet schedule....Indy will play their 6th game tomorrow, Chicago has only played 3....And Clark is still putting up 18/5/5 on better-shooting percentages across the board.......But I'm glad that all of the rookies are performing well.

Reese has more intangibles. Unlike Clark she’s embraced her teammates and they have taken on her identity. She’s had a bigger impact on the court while Clark has had a bigger impact in the stands.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Reese has more intangibles. Unlike Clark she’s embraced her teammates and they have taken on her identity. She’s had a bigger impact on the court while Clark has had a bigger impact in the stands.

Chicago has taken on the Head Coach's identity (T-Spoon)...Maybe you don't know who she is.

Other players besides Reese have performed well

Angel is not getting the same defensive treatment as Clark

Saying Angel has a bigger impact than Clark on the court is some hating shyt.....You've been hating on Clark all year.....If Clark avg 25/6/9 you would find a way to downplay it.