Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Just cause you both shoot the same shots dont mean your style of play is the same

Its nothing about clark and lloyds style that is the same

Do dame and steph play the same?
ok, even by your definition of them not playing the same, and you are correct, they don't play completely alike, you're telling me Lloyd isn't interesting? So Clark is boring as shyt this season because she can't take her defenders off the dribble consistently, she gets trapped on the screen, and can't separate herself. The 2 women I named can do that. You're selling us this white amerikka narrative. Clark has got to get better. She was handed the crown on a gold platter without proving anything in the league and it's not looking good.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
This thread is devolving into a bunch of women's basketball snobs and gatekeepers fingerwagging

Chill out

Caitlyn is putting asses in seats. There's levels
So is Ryan Garcia, and he has never accomplished anything. And got busted today by his B sample Jake Paul puts asses in the seats and he's not top 50 in his division. She's just not as good as advertised. She sells tickets, that's obvious, but her still aint matching the popularity just yet. I see a lot of people in this thread that bought into the hype thinking she was going to come in killing and now they are making excuses as to why she's an average player on a bad team that's not making them better. They were better last year

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
ok, even by your definition of them not playing the same, and you are correct, they don't play completely alike, you're telling me Lloyd isn't interesting? So Clark is boring as shyt this season because she can't take her defenders off the dribble consistently, she gets trapped on the screen, and can't separate herself. The 2 women I named can do that. You're selling us this white amerikka narrative. Clark has got to get better. She was handed the crown on a gold platter without proving anything in the league and it's not looking good.

Im saying her style of passing her step backs her logo threes are more interesting

Just like ole girl from dallas arike play style is highly entertaining

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I'm doing my wnba research the aces had like 5 former number 1 overall picks in the roster last year. What the hell kinda superteam was that

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Im saying her style of passing her step backs her logo threes are more interesting

Just like ole girl from dallas arike play style is highly entertaining
SHE'S NOT HITTING ANY LOGO THREES THIS SEASON.!!!! :russ: .She's hit 1 or 2 logo threes all season in the 5 games. And her passing has led to her leading the league in turnovers. So what you're saying she's known for, she isn't doing due to the defense. So how is she exciting again? Do you think I'm exaggerating or stating anything that's not true?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So is Ryan Garcia, and he has never accomplished anything. And got busted today by his B sample Jake Paul puts asses in the seats and he's not top 50 in his division. She's just not as good as advertised. She sells tickets, that's obvious, but her still aint matching the popularity just yet. I see a lot of people in this thread that bought into the hype thinking she was going to come in killing and now they are making excuses as to why she's an average player on a bad team that's not making them better. They were better last year
All I'm saying is chill out and let the season progress

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
SHE'S NOT HITTING ANY LOGO THREES THIS SEASON.!!!! :russ: .She's hit 1 or 2 logo threes all season in the 5 games. And her passing has led to her leading the league in turnovers. So what you're saying she's known for, she isn't doing due to the defense. So how is she exciting again?

Your talking about this season. I'm talking about the expectations. She did this in college, it's been 5 games

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Breanna Stewart was a star at Uconn. When she played our college for the first time in our building, it was our highest seller of the year. I was at this game with Stewart, Nurse, Jefferson, and Samuelson. I was at this game and still got my ticket stub. The stadium was packed. And I saw a lot of teenage girls there as well.

"Tuning in" equates to ratings, fam.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
She's a gunner like Lloyd. You don't think Lloyd and Ogunbowale are entertaining??? Those girls are very exciting. They shoot a lot of 3s and drive too. What about their game is boring???
If Clark had Ogunbowale's handles, they'd be calling her the GOAT. Arike has a way more aesthetically pleasing game than Clark, but she'll never get any type of pub.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I was gonna say, CC's playstyle is nearly identical to Arike's except she has basic handles. Arike last game, was chucking up threes over multiple defenders and waving off teammates even though they were down 10+.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Exactly.

If anything, these new fans are making a mockery of the WNBA.

Daps
I was gonna say, CC's playstyle is nearly identical to Arike's except she has basic handles. Arike last game, was chucking up threes over multiple defenders and waving off teammates even though they were down 10+.
they would kill caitlin if she was 9 for 27 like arike was...I guess you just live with that. Ive only seen 2 dallas games but she takes an obscene amount of shots compared to the rest of the team