Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
pretty good to already be one one of the best on her team. And for her to start figuring it out this early you can only imagine. She actually shut down her matchup for the most part tonight and put in a lot of effort on defense and has the size to do it. With a good offseason the physicality wont be an issue but the other teams already think shes at least somewhat as good as advertised as they dont want to let her get in rhythm.
Not many rookies out here getting doubled, trapped, and guarded full court without the ball. There's things to work on but it's coming together individually. The biggest task is their team coming together.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Not many rookies out here getting doubled, trapped, and guarded full court without the ball. There's things to work on but it's coming together individually. The biggest task is their team coming together.
21 PTS | 7 AST | 7 REB

GOPVlyKa0AAu_Xv
so much for her being the Caitlin stopper

I know the Indiana Fever fans was like "league pass, what's that?"

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't doubt it at all. I said that when she was at Iowa, but she NEEDS the right teammates. I don't care how great you are, if you don't have the right teammates, you aint winning shyt. If Jordan gets drafted to Atlanta, he's dominique wilkins scoring a bunch of points and winning absolutely nothing. Some teams just have the worst GMs ever. The Fever are going right back to the lottery. If they get the first pick again, Paige is obviously the first pick. But Paige, Clark, Mitchell, and Boston just can't work. Especially Mitchell, clark and paige. The 3 of them can't play together. She's gonna be ok. She won't be a bust, but at the same time, she's not at good as promoted. They've got to put her around all defenders and role players with only ONE other scorer to get that Curry effect.
That's not guaranteed and Paige should be playing PG at the next level imo, so that's obviously not a fit next to Clark.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Hate how Aliyah is getting dragged out here. Hopefully they can figure this situation out before these crazy new fans run her out the damn league

This really is the problem breh.

They have the right to be criticized online and on TV just like their counterparts....they should receive no extra grace or gentle handling because they're women playing sports.... it's literally what they asked us to not do.

You wouldn't have this same reservations for an NBA player.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

They have the right to be criticized online and on TV just like their counterparts....they should receive no extra grace or gentle handling because they're women playing sports.... it's literally what they asked us to not do.

I mean I’m only talking about the Caitlyn Hive. Like players get criticism, it happens. Just want these same people to stick around when the hype died down.. that’s all I’m saying :yeshrug: Like people literally had mostly “who?” jokes last year. Now they got Aliyah having to lock her Twitter account. I was talking to a real fan who knows way more than me about the wnba and she was saying the same thing

charknicks

All Star
Daps

this is true. We have (and will again in July) newly drafted players in the NBA get called bust and bums after their 1st and 2nd SUMMER LEAGUE games, so if the WNBA is gonna grow and be big time, the players games have to grow with it. Equal rights, equal criticism.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I mean I’m only talking about the Caitlyn Hive. Like players get criticism, it happens. Just want these same people to stick around when the hype died down.. that’s all I’m saying :yeshrug: Like people literally had mostly “who?” jokes last year. Now they got Aliyah having to lock her Twitter account. I was talking to a real fan who knows way more than me about the wnba and she was saying the same thing

They would've ate Scoot Henderson alive if he did something like that....and then the narrative would've been that he's sensitive,needs to focus on basketball and can't handle criticism.

That dude got a puma shoe and went out there shot 38% from the field,finished last in the west and didn't even make an all rookie team.

We're treating grown women like Little League kids who had a bad game, might as well have Crumbl cookies sponsor the league for comfort food

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
7:00 pm Chicago Sky - New York Liberty
Amazon Marquee

10:00 pm Washington Mystics - Phoenix Mercury
Amazon

Angel Reese gets her Thursday night prime moment, they play their games on Marquee, which if you have Fubo, you can watch the games there as well. Braves and Cubs play earlier in the day.

GORMFRFXgAAbeH9
GNqHYlTWIAAJ-SX

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That's not guaranteed and Paige should be playing PG at the next level imo, so that's obviously not a fit next to Clark.

Yeah she should be able to be a supercharged version of what CC had in steulke, while being able to step out and hit a shot or go 1 on 1

Interested to see what she does with JuJu next year