Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Move the fever to detroit. They are shameful. And then get Paige :mjgrin:

You 3 games late on the Paige train. That's how I learned they had a lottery.

Get all the varieties of white on one team so they gotta work together

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Fever ain’t that bad. It’s just bad Chemistry. Clark doesn’t fit in socially with the players, and the organization has turned it into a one player marketing strategy.

If you go to their IG page, most of the content is Clark. And it spent seem like she’s even trying to team build.

Like I’ve been saying, this is probably the most black people she’s been around for long periods of time in her life.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
It looks like she is doing the same shyt she was doing in Iowa....deep 3's dropping dimes except the the game is 100 times more physical...the coach was tripping benching her late in a close game tho :what:

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It looks like she is doing the same shyt she was doing in Iowa....deep 3's dropping dimes except the the game is 100 times more physical...the coach was tripping benching her late in a close game tho :what:
Yeah, tie game with 5 minutes left. Bench her, give up a 10-3 run and put her back in and lose by 2. I would have just rode it out and rested her during time outs that late into the game. No one else draws attention and generates good looks like she does for them.

Last edited:
Daps
+ - not everything but boston is a mile off from the rest of her team with that metric. Caitlin had the highest this game so mistake or not it should not have been this close. That line up change in the 4th lost this game

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Yeah, tie game with 5 minutes left. Bench her, 10-3 run and put her back in and lose by 2. I would have just rode it out and rested her during time outs that late into the game. No one else draws attention and generates good looks like she does for them.
Clark played damn near the whole game at Iowa and it wasn't a problem....she treating her like she lagging on her cardio or something....that coach doesn't have a clue

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Condensed schedule because of the Olympics, so I have no issue with her sitting for a few, but it should have been at the beginning of the 4th quarter, not when she was playing the best bball of her pro career.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
she has to. She's a liability on defense. Even though she's the best shooter and leading scorer, the physicality is telling and a lot of timeouts are wasted to cover for her. She can't stop anyone and she's still having trouble passing out of the trap. That's why she isn't succeeding from screens. They are trapping her and she can't make that same pass she was just making a few months ago. It's getting picked off.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
she has to. She's a liability on defense. Even though she's the best shooter and leading scorer, the physicality is telling and a lot of timeouts are wasted to cover for her. She can't stop anyone and she's still having trouble passing out of the trap. That's why she isn't succeeding from screens. They are trapping her and she can't make that same pass she was just making a few months ago. It's getting picked off.
Maybe the first few games but she has figured it out already :manny:

If you watched the game tonight she was making the right reads and cut down on the turnovers....her 3's were in the flow of the offense....it's obvious she's going to be a good to great player man in the WNBA :yeshrug:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Maybe the first few games but she has figured it out already :manny:

If you watched the game tonight she was making the right reads and cut down on the turnovers....her 3's were in the flow of the offense....it's obvious she's going to be a good to great player man in the WNBA :yeshrug:
I don't doubt it at all. I said that when she was at Iowa, but she NEEDS the right teammates. I don't care how great you are, if you don't have the right teammates, you aint winning shyt. If Jordan gets drafted to Atlanta, he's dominique wilkins scoring a bunch of points and winning absolutely nothing. Some teams just have the worst GMs ever. The Fever are going right back to the lottery. If they get the first pick again, Paige is obviously the first pick. But Paige, Clark, Mitchell, and Boston just can't work. Especially Mitchell, clark and paige. The 3 of them can't play together. She's gonna be ok. She won't be a bust, but at the same time, she's not at good as promoted. They've got to put her around all defenders and role players with only ONE other scorer to get that Curry effect.

Daps
I don't doubt it at all. I said that when she was at Iowa, but she NEEDS the right teammates. I don't care how great you are, if you don't have the right teammates, you aint winning shyt. If Jordan gets drafted to Atlanta, he's dominique wilkins scoring a bunch of points and winning absolutely nothing. Some teams just have the worst GMs ever. The Fever are going right back to the lottery. If they get the first pick again, Paige is obviously the first pick. But Paige, Clark, Mitchell, and Boston just can't work. Especially Mitchell, clark and paige. The 3 of them can't play together. She's gonna be ok. She won't be a bust, but at the same time, she's not at good as promoted. They've got to put her around all defenders and role players with only ONE other scorer to get that Curry effect.
pretty good to already be one one of the best on her team. And for her to start figuring it out this early you can only imagine. She actually shut down her matchup for the most part tonight and put in a lot of effort on defense and has the size to do it. With a good offseason the physicality wont be an issue but the other teams already think shes at least somewhat as good as advertised as they dont want to let her get in rhythm.