8. Chicago Sky
9. Dallas Wings
10. LA Sparks
11. Washington Mystics
12. Indiana

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I think the wnba should look at players for point shaving too. I know the sparks aren’t the best team but the Mystics can’t guard any wing players. Kia nurse been killing for the few games this season and when she plays one of the worst defenses, this bytch has taken 3 shots thru 3 quarters. Wtf.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I think the wnba should look at players for point shaving too. I know the sparks aren’t the best team but the Mystics can’t guard any wing players. Kia nurse been killing for the few games this season and when she plays one of the worst defenses, this bytch has taken 3 shots thru 3 quarters. Wtf.
Did you bet on this game or you just invested

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Phoenix took a leap this year ...Copper is in her bag.. they shot the shyt out the ball tonight
Maan, I don't know what The sky was thinking. They saw how she killed us 3 years ago in the finals. They got robbed. Now I hope Cardosa has a great career, but I couldn't give up Cooper for that. Hell no. And for the record, the Mercury is and have always been my team. Wait til Griner gets back. Wilson won't dominate in the middle against us as much then.