Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
She can be if she was promoted by the league and media. She already has way more social media followers than Caitlin.
The metrics say she's a bigger figure, y'all act like CC the only female baller lol.

What metrics? Clark is selling out Arenas and gets views on TV, Angel has Twitter/IG followers who don't watch or spend on basketball

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
She can be if she was promoted by the league and media. She already has way more social media followers than Caitlin.

Angel got that shade room fanbase on lock but I dont think they care about basketball

But the league can't promote a ugly 11 and 8 they way they do and 20 7 and 7 with 5 threes

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in what world is Reese not promoted by the league and media? every time I log onto social media Reese signing a new deal with somebody or making an appearance somewhere, Reese is the biggest name in WBB outside of Clark and probably A'Ja Wilson

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and naturally the septum ring grifters are mad over Bron's comments, those weirdos flocking to WBB because they seen it getting popular the worst shyt to ever happen to WBB discourse/media

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
GOITvRRWYAEfiEg
god damn, LA is too big to just completely not fukk with the Sparks like that

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
What metrics? Clark is selling out Arenas and gets views on TV, Angel has Twitter/IG followers who don't watch or spend on basketball

Angel got that shade room fanbase on lock but I dont think they care about basketball

But the league can't promote a ugly 11 and 8 they way they do and 20 7 and 7 with 5 threes
Every time I'm on social media under any WNBA post, I see a bunch of people who are complaining about the fact that Angel's games aren't available to watch. The Sky have definitely had an increase in ticket sales. Angel's jersey also sold out when it was available, but the mainstream media only mentioned when Caitlin's did.
in what world is Reese not promoted by the league and media? every time I log onto social media Reese signing a new deal with somebody or making an appearance somewhere, Reese is the biggest name in WBB outside of Clark and probably A'Ja Wilson
Well, the Sky only have one game on ESPN, which is less than every other WNBA team. I assume they don't have many other nationally televised games.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I'm appalled anytime I go to LA. It really is the Lakers and no one else. I was in LA the year the Dodgers won the World Series an I ain't see not ONE Dodgers cap...not even no flags...nothing.

You were just in the wrong area, brehitos be wearing they same Dodgers hat to work, the gym and to go out :russ: