Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clark's offense is coming around nicely. Her numbers stack up really good with the other high drafted guards in the past.

17pp, 5.5apg, and 4 boards on 59.5 TS%

In her prime and can see her putting up monstrous scoring and assist numbers especially if she gets better shooters and a more athletic big around her. Just gotta reduce the turnovers which is currently at 6.5 a game.

She's clearly going to win ROTY

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dawn need to teach those girls how to operate out of ball screens/pick & roll

Since you starting out at 0-4 and time of the essence I think the adjustment to make is to put AB in the opposite dunker's spot (:pachaha: at that phrase given what sport we're talking about) and give CC a new roll partner that can make decisions off the blitz pass. That way AB is only getting wide open passes for layups or putting herself in position to rebound. Simplifies the game for her and prevents her from clogging the lane

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clark's offense is coming around nicely. Her numbers stack up really good with the other high drafted guards in the past.

17pp, 5.5apg, and 4 boards on 59.5 TS%

In her prime and can see her putting up monstrous scoring and assist numbers especially if she gets better shooters and a more athletic big around her. Just gotta reduce the turnovers which is currently at 6.5 a game.
they forgot to include Rhyne Howard but yea even she started off inefficient as hell(and she still is) while getting her points

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I used to watch the WNBA occasionally in the early 2010s, when my Liberty had Cappie Pondexter leading them.

The WNBA product was trash then, lol. It's definitely picked up in the last few years :pachaha:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
they forgot to include Rhyne Howard but yea even she started off inefficient as hell(and she still is) while getting her points

I think Rhyne play the 3 that's why they aint include her

She is a inefficient chucker though. She can get better though

not like Jewel lloyd though the biggest chucker in professional basketball

Mars

Superstar
Daps

And mind you...The Ionescu numbers were for 3 games total...2 of the 3 games were against bad defensive teams that were in the lottery (Atlanta, Dallas)

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GOIbPsXasAANFo_
BREAKING: Kamilla Cardoso will make her official WNBA debut against the Indiana Fever on June 1st

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Nika Muhl finally get to play tomorrow

Guess that visa thing got sorted out

Hope she plays good

That skyler diggins jewel lloyd back court is not working at all