Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats with folks and this the wnba shouldve gave Caitlin an easy schedule to ease her in stuff
ihY6hHi.png

img]

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Fans holding her accountable for her shyt play.

Yall wanted the attention the men get and now it's getting too hot in the kitchen. Be careful what you wish for
:leostare:
If all these women playing with makeup then the men need to play with codpieces to make their dikks look huge.
You're letting @KnickstapeCity use your account while he's bushed?

dame5.gif

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
The league ain't taking that 100 gs back from none of those ladies.... would be a bad look and bad publicity.. should be an incentive to get these ladies paid :wow:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Clark averaging 7 turnovers and 4 fouls through four games all losses?

Clark averaging 7 turnovers and 4 fouls through four games all losses?
From what I seen is that Clark has real skills that translate to the WNBA ...but she is frail ...my favorite player in the league is Jackie Young...she is a freak in the weight room and doesn't get her cookies took like Caitlin cause she is strong as hell... Clark needs to get her ass in the weight room ...these elite ladies in the league ain't playing

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
From what I seen is that Clark has real skills that translate to the WNBA ...but she is frail ...my favorite player in the league is Jackie Young...she is a freak in the weight room and doesn't get her cookies took like Caitlin cause she is strong as hell... Clark needs to get her ass in the weight room ...these elite ladies in the league ain't playing
She'll probably come back next year stronger. They don't give these chick's coming in from college a real offseason.