Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Im just here for the Caitlin Clark bull crap.
How many turnovers she had this time?

And the fact the teammates are licking and strapping each other up... And they talk about it like it ain't a problem is wild

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to give the WNBA a chance but the lack of athleticism/fluidity and sometimes sloppy play looks so amateurish.

I haven't seriously watched since the Swoopes/Lobo/Leslie days. Only caught a few random games to see Tuarasi, Sue Bird, or The Finals. Hearing them say two teammates are engaged was odd. Not a reason why I wouldn't watch and I know the league of full of lesbians but damn that's was a surprise. I've been out the loop if that's normal.

I'm going to keep watching though. Getting back into college bball has me wanting to see the players. For some reason the college game seems more enjoyable.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I'm going to keep watching though. Getting back into college bball has me wanting to see the players. For some reason the college game seems more enjoyable.
nah, the speed of play is better in the W, that said, it still doesn’t have the athleticism and fluidity of the men’s game

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
These bytches are legit terrible. The layups don't even look good, they just fling the ball at the hoop. And when they miss the ball flies off the backboard hard as fukk. I've never seen so many missed layups in my life.

I'm legit seeing passes bounce off folks heads out there.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just here for the Caitlin Clark bull crap.
How many turnovers she had this time?

And the fact the teammates are licking and strapping each other up... And they talk about it like it ain't a problem is wild
She had 5 turnovers with a -18 +/-

So you could kinda say, they kept it close in spite of her. She averaging 7 turnovers a game
:deadrose:

She got subbed out down the stretch on every important defensive possession because she’s a liability on that end.

Shorty been going thru it this so far season

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, the speed of play is better in the W, that said, it still doesn’t have the athleticism and fluidity of the men’s game

College is more fun with the rivalries and the atmosphere. The WNBA lacks that so the play has to stand on its own. They play is such a downgrade from men's basketball that's it's not a draw.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Do the women have a draft lottery? I'm already thinking Paige and Caitlin all white guard backcourt :jbhmm:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Do the women have a draft lottery? I'm already thinking Paige and Caitlin all white guard backcourt :jbhmm:
yes they have a draft lottery haha. I'm telling anyone that will listen, the 2027 WNBA draft will be one of the best ever and 2028 will be interesting too.