Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
HVL was there and I didn't see her with either of them as well :jbhmm: Seems like tensions were high at LSU
She’s neutral, barely had a cup of coffee at LSU. I’m thinking it’s moreso the players that was there the whole ride with Reese.

There may be some truth to what Flaujae moms was saying and Reese got preferential treatment from Mulkey and LSU for her grades, and other players didn’t like that.

There may be a 30 for 30 down the road and we’ll get the truth
:russ:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So I gotta come back to this thread because I'm reading in youtube comments that team USA's gamplan was to stop Caitlin Clark. How she was blitzed and double teamed during an all star game.... "she only got 4 assists but made them look stupid with her terrific passing" I need someone to tell me if this actually happened. Even though I was watching the game myself I wanna make sure I didn't miss something :jbhmm:

Bro... This comes back to what I was saying at the beginning of the year when I was being called a CC hater.

CC fans and even people who watch bball don't understand certain things.

They've been saying Caitlin has been getting doubled all season.
Just like they're saying they tried to stop her in the all star game. That's not true.

Since CC is a shooter, once she comes off a pick and roll, All they do is "Show" at her. Meaning the defender whos player is setting the pick, pops up at CC to keep her from wanting to shoot that 3, until CCs defender recovers from the pick. And then the "show" defender retreats back to her player.

Since Caitlins handle is subpar, early in the season, once they showed at her, she would pick up her dribble.
She's scared that she was being hard trapped.
but once she picks up her dribble now it becomes a hard trap.
Which she causes by picking up her dribble.

It was the game against the sky when I realized someone most have told her about it. And she started keeping her dribble alive. Even the commentators talked about it.
And she's been doing it ever since. But she still isn't good at it. And a lot of her turnovers come from being too quick with the pocket pass off the pick and roll because she doesn't want to get hard trapped.

The coach for the USA team said they would rather give CC the 3 then let her get the pocket pass, because game film is telling the league that pass can be stolen or broken up.

For example, if you watch Arike, especially last night. They played her similar to how they played CC early in the season. And I think they actually doubled her once she got cooking.
But the difference is Arike is a confident ball handler, so "a show" won't make her pass the ball up. And she knows she can get pass both players or score on both players if they even decide to hard trap.

This is the same case I was making against hard trapping Kyrie and Luka during the Mavs/wolves series when wolves were in drop coverage with gobert

(I had to finally get that off my chest lol)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
GS_JIknbIAYfdAz
the third on is Paige Bueckers
Paige Bueckers is 1000% a lesbian but at the same time she's an open Christian.

Crazy :mjlol:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Bro... This comes back to what I was saying at the beginning of the year when I was being called a CC hater.

CC fans and even people who watch bball don't understand certain things.

They've been saying Caitlin has been getting doubled all season.
Just like they're saying they tried to stop her in the all star game. That's not true.

Since CC is a shooter, once she comes off a pick and roll, All they do is "Show" at her. Meaning the defender whos player is setting the pick, pops up at CC to keep her from wanting to shoot that 3, until CCs defender recovers from the pick. And then the "show" defender retreats back to her player.

Since Caitlins handle is subpar, early in the season, once they showed at her, she would pick up her dribble.
She's scared that she was being hard trapped.
but once she picks up her dribble now it becomes a hard trap.
Which she causes by picking up her dribble.

It was the game against the sky when I realized someone most have told her about it. And she started keeping her dribble alive. Even the commentators talked about it.
And she's been doing it ever since. But she still isn't good at it. And a lot of her turnovers come from being too quick with the pocket pass off the pick and roll because she doesn't want to get hard trapped.

The coach for the USA team said they would rather give CC the 3 then let her get the pocket pass, because game film is telling the league that pass can be stolen or broken up.

For example, if you watch Arike, especially last night. They played her similar to how they played CC early in the season. And I think they actually doubled her once she got cooking.
But the difference is Arike is a confident ball handler, so "a show" won't make her pass the ball up. And she knows she can get pass both players or score on both players if they even decide to hard trap.

This is the same case I was making against hard trapping Kyrie and Luka during the Mavs/wolves series when wolves were in drop coverage with gobert

(I had to finally get that off my chest lol)
I agree but you wasting your time early in the season a dude in here was arguing with me when I said the same thing lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There’s nba players with 10 baby mommas I’m sure they’ll be alright

NO THIS IS AMERICA...

THE WNBA USED TO BE BIGGER
THAN WHAT IT IS NOW
BUT TOO MANY DIKES TOOK OVER