Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
There’s nba players with 10 baby mommas I’m sure they’ll be alright
It's going to be interesting to see how the Clark era of the WNBA handles the next superstar coming out of college that is openly gay. Bueckers is gay but she and Fudd have publicly distancing themselves sitting together since those pictures and videos of them having sex leaked.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Look at women’s tennis, we know there’s a lot of lesbians there but nobody talks about it

Facts...but it's ok that it's madd lesbians.
But you got 2 co-workers in an open relationship.
That isn't cool anywhere.

"She used her influence as one of the best players to get girlfriend more playing time"

"She abused me"

Whatever type stuff they would say about a man.
That Celtic coach nikka was in a consensual sexual relationship. They acted like he raped a bytch

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

NO THIS IS AMERICA...

THE WNBA USED TO BE BIGGER
THAN WHAT IT IS NOW
BUT TOO MANY DIKES TOOK OVER
AND PPL STOPPED WATCHING.

YOU NOTICE EVERY TIME
CLARK SETS A MILESTONE
THEY SAY THE HIGHEST RATINGS "SINCE"...
THE MOST ATTENDANCE "SINCE"...

THE GOLDEN AGE WNBA STILL
HOLDS ALL THE RECORDS.
:devil:
:evil:

I’m sure that’s what people said when we as black people got to start playing sports. Yall be paranoid lol

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
It's going to be interesting to see how the Clark era of the WNBA handles the next superstar coming out of college that is openly gay. Bueckers is gay but she and Fudd have publicly distancing themselves sitting together since those pictures and videos of them having sex leaked.
Exactly and Paige is just as popular as Caitlin Monday cares she a dyke. Just like nobody cares Ant-man got 100 baby mommas they can ball so they watch

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m sure that’s what people said when we as black people got to start playing sports. Yall be paranoid lol

@CHICAGO isn't completely off on this. It's the elephant in the room people keep dancing around. Please believe if CC was alphabet, it would be a different vibe to this shyt.

People wanna see hetero women playing moreso that Snoop from the Wire and Ellen Degeneres bulldaggers. :yeshrug:

Paige might break the mold, but CC will still be more popular due to her midwestern hetero upbringing.

Last edited: