Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Nothing to take notes on

No format in the world will matter if the players don’t care and over the last few years they’ve shown consistently that they do not give a damn

NBA players too rich and too cool to care about trying to entertain the fans during All Star Weekend anymore
Exactly, it's why I find it funny people keep saying change the format like it's gonna magically make these guys go out there and give a fukk. Dudes on their too cool for school shyt and frankly I don't think anything can be done and Silver honestly too player friendly to truly do anything drastic.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

WASNT FLAUJAE MOTHER
THE ONE TALKING shyt ABOUT ANGEL ON
SOCIAL MEDIA LAST YR?

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah
But they patched things up after that happened, but that may have just been for the teams sake.
Since the season ended, you don’t see Flaujae, Poa, or anyone from the LSU title team show any love to Reese. You would think Flaujae would at least show up to a game cuz she be everywhere
Only Morrow and HVL seem to still be cool with Reese.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah
But they patched things up after that happened, but that may have just been for the teams sake.
Since the season ended, you don’t see Flaujae, Poa, or anyone from the LSU title team show any love to Reese. You would think Flaujae would at least show up to a game cuz she be everywhere
Only Morrow and HVL seem to still be cool with Reese.

YEA THAT WAS FOR THE TEAM SAKE.

WOMEN DONT FORGET shyt
AND ANGEL TOOK OFF ON THEM HOES.

FLAUJAE DIDNT EVEN
WANNA GIVE HVL ANY LOVE FRIDAY NIGHT
BUT THAT INTERVIEWER PUT HER ON THE SPOT
:devil:
:evil:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So I gotta come back to this thread because I'm reading in youtube comments that team USA's gamplan was to stop Caitlin Clark. How she was blitzed and double teamed during an all star game.... "she only got 4 assists but made them look stupid with her terrific passing" I need someone to tell me if this actually happened. Even though I was watching the game myself I wanna make sure I didn't miss something :jbhmm:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
So I gotta come back to this thread because I'm reading in youtube comments that team USA's gamplan was to stop Caitlin Clark. How she was blitzed and double teamed during an all star game.... "she only got 4 assists but made them look stupid with her terrific passing" I need someone to tell me if this actually happened. Even though I was watching the game myself I wanna make sure I didn't miss something :jbhmm:
They trapped her a few times in the first half and I started thinking about all the damn think pieces that were gone drop about it but they seemed to move on from that pretty quickly, especially once Arike got to cooking

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I don’t think that was true at all
She wasn’t pressed that much

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Sue Bird would get smashed
shot_30_sue_bird_4133_wmweb.jpg
sue-bird-for-sports-illistrated-swimsuit-2022-edition-32.jpg
sue-bird-for-sports-illistrated-swimsuit-2022-edition-27.jpg
sue-bird-for-sports-illistrated-swimsuit-2022-edition-16.jpg
sue-bird-for-sports-illistrated-swimsuit-2022-edition-24.jpg
sue-bird-for-sports-illistrated-swimsuit-2022-edition-23.jpg