Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I've been thinking about the 2025 draft and who the Sky can get so I did a little bit of research.

For PG, which is what we should use our own pick for, we have 4 options:

Olivia Miles
Rori Harmon
Georgia Amoore
Raven Johnson

And I would pick them in that order. The only concern is both Olivia and Rori had ACL injuries so how they look in the upcoming season will be interesting.

With the other pick we got from Connecticut, we should either look for a SF or a backup big, all depending on how Michaela plays in the 2nd half of the season.

Aubrey Griffin (Another player coming back from injury)

I know as Chicago fans the last thing we want is players dealing with injuries but assuming they come back strong this year and enter the draft this is my wishlist

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
I've been thinking about the 2025 draft and who the Sky can get so I did a little bit of research.

For PG, which is what we should use our own pick for, we have 4 options:

Olivia Miles
Rori Harmon
Georgia Amoore
Raven Johnson

And I would pick them in that order. The only concern is both Olivia and Rori had ACL injuries so how they look in the upcoming season will be interesting.

With the other pick we got from Connecticut, we should either look for a SF or a backup big, all depending on how Michaela plays in the 2nd half of the season.

Aubrey Griffin (Another player coming back from injury)

I know as Chicago fans the last thing we want is players dealing with injuries but assuming they come back strong this year and enter the draft this is my wishlist
Assuming that Carter is the starting SG, the Sky will have a short backcourt if they pick any of the 3 guards besides Miles.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Assuming that Carter is the starting SG, the Sky will have a short backcourt if they pick any of the 3 guards besides Miles.

Yeah, miles is definitely the number 1 target, but we need a PG so bad that I'll take the others even if they're 5'6. shyt, we started the season 5'6 with Dana but unlike her, the listed players are actual PGs that can run the offense and get our bigs the ball