Official WNBA Random Thoughts -

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cause her team suckšŸ¤£ she gotta chuck to even keep them in the game
sounds familiar

mike-tyson-herman-cain.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's not just about effort. Nobody expects playoff intensity.
Some of the players flat don't want to be there.
The 2024 All Star game was like a toddler throwing a tantrum when asked to do something they don't want to do.
So Silver needs to do something to remove all the sabotage players who don't want to be there.

that's an easy solution.

Go normal for 24-25, and if the effort is deem unsuitable (and he knows what that is cuz he saw what we saw) by whoever, deem them ineligible for the game going forward, which means, no ASG notch on your belt, no financial incentive (which is why they even bother showing up) and that affects their sneaker deals.

For example, Luka wouldn't play in the all-star game for at least 5 years after the shyt he did. I don't care how many votes he got. Might as well vote for Harambe. Draymond was ripping dudes for trying during the all-star game. He can stay home too. Troll from your pod. and if players are afraid to get hurt, they have 48 hours to let Silver know they're too p*ssy to go. That way we'll never have all-star snubs. Let someone else make a name for themselves.

Daps
Cause her team suckšŸ¤£ she gotta chuck to even keep them in the game
ill hold my judgement until her team gets back to full strength. But if she wasnt hitting and did what she was doing during the 5 min stretch I wouldve have pulled her lol. Its like a upgraded mitchell out there but she went off today so im happy for her. Shes like when you create a player at pg just to make sure you get to shoot on every possession lol

Rain

šŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's not just about effort. Nobody expects playoff intensity.
Some of the players flat don't want to be there.
The 2024 All Star game was like a toddler throwing a tantrum when asked to do something they don't want to do.
So Silver needs to do something to remove all the sabotage players who don't want to be there.

Only thing that's gonna make these clowns play a competitive NBA ASG is if the city boos them for phoning it in during the game. And the only city I can immediately think of that may do that is Philly :dead:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
ill hold my judgement until her team gets back to full strength. But if she wasnt hitting and did what she was doing during the 5 min stretch I wouldve have pulled her lol. Its like a upgraded mitchell out there but she went off today so im happy for her. Shes like when you create a player at pg just to make sure you get to shoot on every possession lol
She know when to shoot and when not to she only shot 2 times in the first half

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
0-7 from 3 and 2-9 overall in an all star game is nasty work :scust:

Everyone talking about "see! what we tell yall about Angel and CC, the haters mad now" nah "CC" was horrible. Dudes would've been ready to come out of the woodwork if Angel stunk it up but the usual suspects are conveniently absent :jbhmm:

Clark broke a rookie record for assists but she boasted that she was going for Sue Birds all time record and fell short. Clark said she would hit a logo 3 before half time and proceeded to go 0-7 from behind the arc for the whole game.... Clark did nothing in this game to show she deserves to be on the Olympic team. She made some dope passes but she played the 2nd most minutes and didn't live up to the hype.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
0-7 from 3 and 2-9 overall in an all star game is nasty work :scust:

Everyone talking about "see! what we tell yall about Angel and CC, the haters mad now" nah "CC" was horrible. Dudes would've been ready to come out of the woodwork if Angel stunk it up but the usual suspects are conveniently absent :jbhmm:

Clark broke a rookie record for assists but she boasted that she was going for Sue Birds all time record and fell short. Clark said she would hit a logo 3 before half time and proceeded to go 0-7 from behind the arc for the whole game.... Clark did nothing in this game to show she deserves to be on the Olympic team. She made some dope passes but she played the 2nd most minutes and didn't live up to the hype.

ANGEL WOULD HAVE fukkED AROUND
AND HAD A 20/20 GAME IF SHE
DIDNT GET STIFFED ON THE MINUTES.

IM GLAD SHE REMINDED PPL
WHO SHE IS ON THE BIGGEST STAGE
AFTER THE LEAGUE
SABOTAGED HER LAST WEEK.

:devil:
:evil:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

ANGEL WOULD HAVE fukkED AROUND
AND HAD A 20/20 GAME IF SHE
DIDNT GET STIFFED ON THE MINUTES.

:devil:
:evil:

Especially when she came in and started cooking right away. 5 rebounds in 3 minutes... scores a basket then gets benched. If she would've been able to start the 2nd qtr she definitely would've hit the 20/20