Daps

CLARK MOPING AROUND
AFTER WINNING THE GAME
IS ME BEING NEGATIVE?

SHE WASNT EVEN STANDING
WITH HER TEAMMATES

:devil:
:evil:

only you would take something from that. Did any of her attitude of the game tell you that she didnt like them. Shes just competitive, probably just focusing on getting good enough to get that trophy eventually. But she obviously had a lot of fun today and respects everybody on that team.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reese probably going to be out in Old Town Scottsdale tonight. :ahh: A 6 fig, 6 cert brother like me could pull easily but I'm already taken :manny:
i'll ask my nikka Amin to put in a good word for you since he lives out there. :mjgrin:

DJK

All Star
Daps
Adam can't do anything besides urge them to play harder, but since NBA players feel they're so delicate, it's not gonna happen.

Pretty obvious Adam Silver ain't happy with the effort, but the game itself, if they don't play hard, the format won't matter, and I'm not even up for giving them more money. Brehs about to sign $80 mil supermaxes but I gotta pay you more money so you can play harder? fukk you and your endorsements.

It's not just about effort. Nobody expects playoff intensity.
Some of the players flat don't want to be there.
The 2024 All Star game was like a toddler throwing a tantrum when asked to do something they don't want to do.
So Silver needs to do something to remove all the sabotage players who don't want to be there.