• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
only you would take something from that. Did any of her attitude of the game tell you that she didnt like them. Shes just competitive, probably just focusing on getting good enough to get that trophy eventually. But she obviously had a lot of fun today and respects everybody on that team.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH HER NOT LIKING THEM...

SHE SAID SHE WAS GONNA
BREAK THE ASSIST RECORD
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME
AND DIDNT GET IT SO SHE WAS
UPSET EVEN THOUGH THEY WON.

:devil:
:evil:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Adam can't do anything besides urge them to play harder, but since NBA players feel they're so delicate, it's not gonna happen.

Pretty obvious Adam Silver ain't happy with the effort, but the game itself, if they don't play hard, the format won't matter, and I'm not even up for giving them more money. Brehs about to sign $80 mil supermaxes but I gotta pay you more money so you can play harder? fukk you and your endorsements.
Yea that's the downside of them getting these huge contracts. Like I'm happy these dudes is getting paid but they simply don't give a fukk anymore and it's really hurt the NBA imo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Arike played an amazing game but she's still a 36 FG% shooting chucker. They were right to leave her off the team.
Chucker....as in Bubba Chuck?

mike-tyson-herman-cain.gif