Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Wallace is not a guard in their offense she runs the 3 why would she run the offense 🤣 Boston Mitchell Clark which isn’t a knock to Clark because once again I think she’s playing pretty good just not as great as everyone makes it seem. Also when did I say she’s holding the offense back?
she has been played as their secondary ball handler in the starting lineup up until recently outside of when wheeler comes in. You act like the league doesnt have 4s playing as the main facilitator on some teams.

All im saying is the offensive rating doesnt tell the whole story especially recently with their team offense overall trending up. I guess we will see how the numbers even out by the end. They are already winning games they werent supposed to win.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
she has been played as their secondary ball handler in the starting lineup up until recently outside of when wheeler comes in. You act like the league doesnt have 4s playing as the main facilitator on some teams.

All im saying is the offensive rating doesnt tell the whole story especially recently with their team offense overall trending up. I guess we will see how the numbers even out by the end. They are already winning games they werent supposed to win.
AT is abnormal name another one? She only brought the ball up then immediately got it to Caitlin that’s not the same wheeler I would agree with but that’s just sides being dumb.
Also I never said it was the whole story I was just saying her offensive rating and defense rating were both bad.

Daps
AT is abnormal name another one? She only brought the ball up then immediately got it to Caitlin that’s not the same wheeler I would agree with but that’s just sides being dumb
she didnt always just get it back to caitlin. At times she wasnt part of the play and was just used as a decoy in the corner. More recently in games everyone just gives it up to caitlin now that shes used to defenses are playing her. But early on when it was especially bad they would just give to wallace or wheeler for stretches to give her a break.

And AT is the main outlier but the aces have had to do it all year even with gray back since shes not fully back. The point is even if someone doesnt play the 3 doesnt mean that they cant play at the 1. On top of that wallace was a point guard in college...

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Do y'all see this shyt?

Offensive wins-shares
Boston- 1.4
Mitchell- 1.4
Smith- 1.1
KLS- 0.8
Fagbenie- 0.6
Wallace- 0.3
Clark- 0.1
Hull- 0.1
Dantas- 0.1

Def win-shares
Smith- 0.4
Clark- 0.3
Boston- 0.3

Lol...at Clark being the 2nd most impactful defender and Smith leading the charge.
What exactly is wrong with this? I don’t see a problem

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
she didnt always just get it back to caitlin. At times she wasnt part of the play and was just used as a decoy in the corner. More recently in games everyone just gives it up to caitlin now that shes used to defenses are playing her. But early on when it was especially bad they would just give to wallace or wheeler for stretches to give her a break.
You’re right I apologize she gave it up to Boston or Mitchell once again that was sides being stupid lol I would much rather Mitchell bring it up than Wallace

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Zero games today

One game tomorrow at 10pm EST

5 games on Weds.

:why:

Olympics or not, whoever made this schedule should never work in this field again.

Edit:

Oh yeah, and Seattle playing 13 home games in a row :dead:
im thinking maybe the venues didnt prioritize them back when they were making the schedules and now that the league got the rookie stimulus package, the scheduling hasnt caught up to the popularity of the leauge. seems like that was the problem with the chicago v indiana game where that rapper russ had the main venue and wouldnt give it up.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
caitlintripledouble.jpg

caitfever.jpg

6ZNhLyF.png

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im thinking maybe the venues didnt prioritize them back when they were making the schedules and now that the league got the rookie stimulus package, the scheduling hasnt caught up to the popularity of the leauge. seems like that was the problem with the chicago v indiana game where that rapper russ had the main venue and wouldnt give it up.

I wonder will the next game will be at united center???

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Monica seems to be really big on the final standings.

:dead:THIS MAY BE THE STUPIDEST
shyt IVE EVER HEARD.

THIS BROAD PRACTICALLY SAID
IF ANGEL REESE BREAKS 3 DIFFERENT
WNBA RECORDS THIS SEASON
IT WOULDNT BE ENOUGH TO WIN
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR IF
THE INDIANA FEVER TEAM GETS
THE 7TH SEED

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Monica seems to be really big on the final standings.

So with her logic if Angel is the 8th seed and only one game back but continues to get a double double every game she would lose? Or if Caitlin cut her turnovers down while going up in assists and shooting a better percentage but was a game behind Angel she would then lose? How is this smart I see why Stephen a don’t let her talk