Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:
"Today, I would say Clark, only because they have one more win overall as a team and have a 2-1 lead head-to-head,” said voter Christy Winters-Scott"

:devil:
:evil:

If Sky end up with the better record, the narrative will change again "I know Reese has just recently gotten her 30 straight double-double, but I have to give it to Clark because she's averaging 1.0 PPG higher than her" :mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GSEB9rqaUAAqpYk

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If Sky end up with the better record, the narrative will change again "I know Reese has just recently gotten her 30 straight double-double, but I have to give it to Clark because she's averaging 1.0 PPG higher than her" :mjlol:

:mjlol:YOU SEE IT...

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
One is an offensive hub, the other does mostly role player things. Luka and Jokic the best players in the league for a reason

JOKIC 122.4 OFFENSIVE RATING
LUKA 119.6 OFFENSIVE RATING ...

AJA 120 OFFENSIVE RATING
REESE 108 OFFENSIVE RATING
BOSTON 108 OFFENSIVE RATING
CLARK 95 OFFENSIVE RATING

BWAHAHAHA

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Analysts and nikkas in here tryna rewrite narratives to sneak Clark ROY

Caitlin Clark has been the overwhelming odds on favorite for ROTY on every major gambling/betting sites ..Angel Reese double double streak shirked the odds slightly

i will take their opinion as fact over every espn/social media hot take talking head ...... gambling/betting sites>>>>>>>>engagement chatter/clickbait

One is an offensive hub, the other does mostly role player things. Luka and Jokic the best players in the league for a reason

rookie leading the wnba in a counted for points :whoo:

:whoo:Clark has 50/50 chance of leading the league in assist she been averaging 12 a game the fever last 5 she could easily average 8/9 a game the second half of the season

Asst leaders:

Thomas- 7.8
Clark- 7.4
Cloud-7.4

nikka's are actually dumb enough to think rebounds / double double are going to trump being the most prolific "offensive engine" in the wnba

nikka's picking rodman over magic, zeke or bird in a all time draft all them boards:banderas:the hustle:ohlawd: that dog:noah:

nikka's watching seven seconds or less suns... the lil white boi Nash:russell: he decent but that nikka Shawn Marion /the matrix :gladbron: that nikka is the real deal nikka averages a double double and that nikka can play D 2 nikka the best player on the team hand's down

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caitlin Clark has been the overwhelming odds on favorite for ROTY on every major gambling/betting sites ..Angel Reese double double streak shrink the odds slightly

:whoo:Clark has 50/50 chance leading league in assist she been averaging 12 a game the fever last 5 she could easily average 8/9 a game the second half of the season

Asst leaders:

Thomas- 7.8
Clark- 7.4
Cloud-7.4

nikka's are actually dumb enough to think rebounds / double double are going to trump being the most prolific "offensive engine" in the wnba

nikka's picking rodman over magic or bird in a all time draft all them boards:banderas:the hustle:ohlawd: that dog:noah:

nikka's watching seven seconds or less suns the lil white boi Nash:russell: decent but that nikka Shawn Marion /the matrix :gladbron: that nikka is the real deal nikka averages a double double and that nikka play D best player on the team hand's down

Andre Drummond better than James Harden :wow: :mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Caitlin Clark has been the overwhelming odds on favorite for ROTY on every major gambling/betting sites ..Angel Reese double double streak shrink the odds slightly

:whoo:Clark has 50/50 chance leading league in assist she been averaging 12 a game the fever last 5 she could easily average 8/9 a game the second half of the season

Asst leaders:

Thomas- 7.8
Clark- 7.4
Cloud-7.4

nikka's picking rodman over magic or bird in a all time draft all them boards:banderas:the hustle:ohlawd: that dog:noah:

nikka's watching seven seconds or less suns the lil white boi Nash:russell: decent but that nikka Shawn Marion /the matrix :gladbron: that nikka is the real deal nikka averages a double double and that nikka play D best player on the team hand's down

A lot of could shoulda woulda :patrice:

Leading the league in assists is cancelled out when you're leading the league in turnovers along with it. It looks like Thomas and Cloud are both better facilitators because they're somehow averaging damn near the same but turning it over a lot less :ohhh:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's only midway through the season, why is the ROY discussion so contentious?

BECAUSE SOMEONE IS
BREAKING WNBA RECORDS
WHILE WINNING EASTERN CONFERENCE
PLAYER OF THE WEEK AS A ROOKIE
AND ITS THROWING A WRENCH
INTO THE PRE DETERMINED PLANS.

ASK THE MEDIA AND AP VOTERS
WHY THEYRE TALKING ABOUT
ROY AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON.

THEY GOTTA GET OUT IN FRONT OF IT
AND MAKE SURE SOMEONE DOESNT
PICK UP TOO MUCH STEAM.