Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Clark needs to keep playing the way she's playing because she has no midrange game right now. She has to keep picking her spots and dishing dimes to her teammates. They have 4 players that can hit 20+ points any given game so no need to force things.

I saw a comparison to Nash, they do have similar floor games but Nash shot a pretty tiny volume from three in comparison. Only 3.2 attempts per game from 3 for his career at 42%.

Clark during her 4 years at college at college shot over 10 a game at 38%. This year she's shooting 8 a game at 35% and trending up. She's like a Steve Nash/James Harden hybrid.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I got a feeling Stephen A won’t reup with ESPN unless they ensure he won’t have to work with McNutt

NAH HES NOT STUPID...

HE CAN EASILY REMOVE HER
FROM THE SHOW NOW
BUT HE KNOWS THE OPTICS
WOULD BE TERRIBLE.

HE WILL CONTINUE TO
GIVE HER A PLATFORM
BECAUSE IT STRENGTHENS
HIS RESUME OF "GOOD DEEDS"

:devil:
:evil:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think the WNBA fukked up by putting all of their eggs into one basket. They should have been promoting at least 3 of these girls prior to the draft. If Clark tears her acl(and I hope it doesn't happen), then what happens next? These accidents can easily happen. Look at Brink. shyt, Clark almost had a bad sprain earlier this season by tripping on her own feet. They could have put at least 20% of the energy into Reese that they did into clark. Reminds me of the 1994 NBA draft. Coming out of college in that draft, Glen Robinson was the first pick, but all the league promoted was Grant hill. He was an all star starter as a rookie. But all while they were promoting Grant Hill, there was a young guy in Dallas playing like a 10 year vet. They knew Kidd deserved praise too so they just made them co-ROY. And I wouldn 't be mad if they did this with Reese and Clark too.

I mean yeah... Here you have A'Ja Wilson sitting over there in Las Vegas, who not only has a bigger personality than Angel Reese, but is way more accomplished.

The WNBA fukked up by not using this new found spotlight to highlight their best player. A'Ja Wilson.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

NAH SHES NOT NASH PERIOD.

SHE DOESNT HAVE HIS CRAFTINESS,
MIDDY, IN-BETWEEN GM,
NOR FINISH ABILITY

Ig lol didn’t Nash only start doing all that when the rules changed plus she has shown flashes she can get there

Daps
Not Nash as a shooter I meant as an overall player lol tbh I don’t feel she’s that great a shooting the ball
shes definitely elite have you seen the volume for her percentage throughout college or even now. You even saw how your sky guarded her at the end shes definitely the biggest shooting threat on the fever. Mitchell is good too but she gets left open way more.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

WHEN DID THE RULES CHANGE?

NASH WAS AVERAGING
18 & 8
ON 48/46/89 SPLITS IN
THE DEAD BALL ERA.
(2002)

04-05 season i believe is when hand checking wasn’t allowed anymore that’s when he really took off especially in mike system he’s shooting percentage skyrocketed after that

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
shes definitely elite have you seen the volume for her percentage throughout college or even now. You even saw how your sky guarded her at the end shes definitely the biggest shooting threat on the fever. Mitchell is good too but she gets left open way more.
Yes I’ve seen her volume but I’m not just saying 3 pointers I’m saying a shooter period if you understand what I mean like steph and KD great 3 point shooters but they also deadly from midrange