Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Those injuries unfortunately have hampered her career. I’ve watched every Sky game this season. She is not getting back to form. Prior to yesterday when she was 2/3, these were her past ten games starting with the most recent (she’s come off the bench only these past three games):
0/3
1/4
As a starter:
1/6
3/7
2/6
1/4
1/7
1/8
2/8
1/6

That just wasn’t cutting it. Only been 3 games since this new lineup and they’re 2-1. Too much overreaction going on.

Gotcha...

Im more or less talking style of play tho. And who fits.

But If they gonna keep Mabrey as a starter shes gonna have to take less shots. And they can't even have her finish the games now cause shes missing free throws.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Nah she a way better shooter than lonzo
Nash and Steph are way better shooters than her, but that didn’t stop those comparisons. Besides, I’m strictly talking about in the sense that they want to play fast, love to shoot 3s, no in between game whatsoever. Doesn’t look to dribble a lot and take defenders off the dribble.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Nash and Steph are way better shooters than her, but that didn’t stop those comparisons. Besides, I’m strictly talking about in the sense that they want to play fast, love to shoot 3s, no in between game whatsoever. Doesn’t look to dribble a lot and take defenders off the dribble.
Yea rn she is playing like lonzo more so college lonzo but when she was in college she played totally different. And it’s not just the athleticism of the wnba it’s like her whole aura changed cause she was definitely taking defenders off the dribble in college now even when she got people slower than her on her she won’t

Mars

Superstar
Daps

There was some truths to LaChina's argument, but she left some things out.....She pointed out the players Chicago lost without pointing out the additions of...

C.Carter
C.Cardosa
I.Harrison (who missed all of last season)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

There was some truths to LaChina's argument, but she left some things out.....She pointed out the players Chicago lost without pointing out the additions of...

C.Carter
C.Cardosa
I.Harrison (who missed all of last season)

You missed her point. Chicago only had three returning PLAYERS. Marina Mabrey is the only starter from last year who’s starting this season. Elizabeth Williams was a starter last year, and started the beginning of this season, but I believe she’s out for the season (Cardoso is replacing her and would’ve likely replaced her eventually). Dana Evans came off the bench last year then started this year until she went back to the bench the last three games. They have basically a newly assembled team (with two rookie starters) that’s still developing chemistry

Compare that to Indy who has three starters returning, two of which were all stars (Boston and Mitchell), Boston was a #1 overall pick and ROY and Mitchell and Smith were #2 overall picks in their drafts. Then they add another #1 overall pick in Clark. Their situations are not similar.