Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Those are unserious people to me Bluder was not a good coach and she would be terrible for CC development and especially AB development
Them girls are NOT going to be setting 40 screens a game just so Clark can jack up 15 threes. Hell no. hahaha. They would give Clark a soap party at some point in the season if that happened.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
04-05 season i believe is when hand checking wasn’t allowed anymore that’s when he really took off especially in mike system he’s shooting percentage skyrocketed after that

BUT I ALREADY SHOWED YOU
THE MAN PUT UP 48/46/89 SPLITS
IN THE TOUGHEST DEFENSIVE ERA.

WHO ELSE HAD THOSE TYPE OF SPLITS
IN THAT ERA?

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

BUT I ALREADY SHOWED YOU
THE MAN PUT UP 48/46/89 SPLITS
IN THE TOUGHEST DEFENSIVE ERA.

WHO ELSE HAD THOSE TYPE OF SPLITS
IN THAT ERA?

Dirk had 48/40/85 Finley had 46/34/84 that same season on the same team would you say he was a third option then idk cause I was like toddler lmao I’m a huge Steve Nash fan I just see some aspects of her game that’s like him not that she is a clone of him that’s why I also said Trae young in there

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Them girls are NOT going to be setting 40 screens a game just so Clark can jack up 15 threes. Hell no. hahaha. They would give Clark a soap party at some point in the season if that happened.
Fr she gotta adjust her game to the team

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dirk had 48/40/85 Finley had 46/34/84 that same season on the same team would you say he was a third option then idk cause I was like toddler lmao I’m a huge Steve Nash fan I just see some aspects of her game that’s like him not that she is a clone of him that’s why I also said Trae young in there

SO HE SHOT BETTER THAN
BOTH OF THEM WHILE SETTING BOTH
UP FOR BASKETS
AND ONLY BEING ASSISTED
ON 31% OF HIS BUCKETS.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

SO HE SHOT BETTER THAN
BOTH OF THEM WHILE SETTING BOTH
UP FOR BASKETS
AND ONLY BEING ASSISTED
ON 31% OF HIS BUCKETS.

Oh ok that’s why I asked the more you know lol. I still think tho if she actually gets a good trainer she can take some of his qualities obviously not all because he a top 5 pg of all time

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I think style is more similar to Lonzo Ball, except she’s nowhere near as passive. Both love to take a lot of threes. Both always have their eyes up the court looking to push the break. Neither are trying to break you down off the dribble.

The only thing she has in common with Steph and Trae is she takes logo 3s. The only thing she has in common with Nash is they’re both white.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I mean yeah... Here you have A'Ja Wilson sitting over there in Las Vegas, who not only has a bigger personality than Angel Reese, but is way more accomplished.

The WNBA fukked up by not using this new found spotlight to highlight their best player. A'Ja Wilson.
Mmmmmmmmm, nah:heh:.

Reese is waaaay more animated in-game, and doesn't look half-way like a dude:heh:.

She actually plays like a girl, too, which helps her appeal, and she has style.

A'ja be cooking like Hakeem in that bytch:mjlol:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I think style is more similar to Lonzo Ball, except she’s nowhere near as passive. Both love to take a lot of threes. Both always have their eyes up the court looking to push the break. Neither are trying to break you down off the dribble.

The only thing she has in common with Steph and Trae is she takes logo 3s. The only thing she has in common with Nash is they’re both white.
Nah she a way better shooter than lonzo