Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I think so as well. But Indiana is not on NY or Conn's level, so that will be a quick 2 game series. The first round series are Games 1 & 2 at higher seed, and if necessary, Game 3 at lower seed.

So if Indiana or Chicago could somehow split on the road, they get Game 3 at home.
I don’t think conn will be a top two seed come play off time I feel the lynx will be there Conn just seems like off to me as well

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She never was Steph lmao he shot like 43-44 percent from three even in college I think she shoots like high 30s she’s always been more Steve Nash/ Trae young

She only shot 40% one time. Her freshman year.

And speaking of which.. most people probably don’t even know Reese played Clark before she transferred to LSU.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
She only shot 40% one time. Her freshman year.

And speaking of which.. most people probably don’t even know Reese played Clark before she transferred to LSU.

Yep that’s why I don’t understand the Steph comparison she plays nothing like him and Steph rarely shots logo threes dame and trae shoot more logo threes than him

Daps
Yep that’s why I don’t understand the Steph comparison she plays nothing like him and Steph rarely shots logo threes dame and trae shoot more logo threes than him
thats true but honestly when you think about logo 3s steph is the first person you think of. Other people might do it more but steph is the one that changed the game with it. That being said cc isnt the only that attempts long 3s in the w it seems but for her its her normal shot it seems like so thats why it stands out. She actually had a better percentage in college on long 3s than normal 3 range.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
thats true but honestly when you think about logo 3s steph is the first person you think of. Other people might do it more but steph is the one that changed the game with it. That being said cc isnt the only that attempts long 3s in the w it seems but for her its her normal shot it seems like so thats why it stands out. She actually had a better percentage in college on long 3s than normal 3 range.
Yea that makes sense she seems to struggle a bit when contested.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She never was Steph lmao he shot like 43-44 percent from three even in college I think she shoots like high 30s she’s always been more Steve Nash/ Trae young

NAH NASH HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN THE 40S...

SHOT 47% THE YEAR
HE TOOK A CAREER HIGH IN ATTEMPTS.

:devil:
:evil:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
I think the WNBA fukked up by putting all of their eggs into one basket. They should have been promoting at least 3 of these girls prior to the draft. If Clark tears her acl(and I hope it doesn't happen), then what happens next? These accidents can easily happen. Look at Brink. shyt, Clark almost had a bad sprain earlier this season by tripping on her own feet. They could have put at least 20% of the energy into Reese that they did into clark. Reminds me of the 1994 NBA draft. Coming out of college in that draft, Glen Robinson was the first pick, but all the league promoted was Grant hill. He was an all star starter as a rookie. But all while they were promoting Grant Hill, there was a young guy in Dallas playing like a 10 year vet. They knew Kidd deserved praise too so they just made them co-ROY. And I wouldn 't be mad if they did this with Reese and Clark too.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Clark and Boston can be the WNBA Shaq Kobe but Coach Sides acts like a typical cac hater.
they're just 1st and 2nd year players. This takes time to adjust together. They got the pieces. Only a few should be subtracted. Keep mithcell, but I'd give her that Vinnie Johnson role of coming off the bench and just lighting it up. I like what I'm seeing from them. Smith isn't the best player, but keep her too because she can get a bucket when needed. They really are just one piece from being a contender. But that's all the teams in the league though hahaha. Damn near all of them are just one big piece from contending. Including the Mystics.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Maybe I think they are just expecting the fever to run the same type of offense that Iowa ran but that don’t really work in the WNBA because like you said you’ll get abused in the paint and also because you not playing white girls who are gonna be future dentists or doctors
There's people out there that want Sides fired so Bluder can be hired and Caitlin can run the same system she did at Iowa.