Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Right and the same can be said about NaLyssa Smith and Kelsey Mitchell, and AB came in :flabbynsick:

Both Smith and Mitchell are essentially streaky scorers with nothing else to their games. I’ll give yall AB. She’s better than anything Chicago has when she’s locked in
Mitchell ain’t streaky she was just hurt

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
we really going by almost won or almost lost games. Some of the top teams have had similar close games. They face off again with the sky on sunday so we will see if its any different.
no im going by actual won and lost games up to this point in the season this year compared to last year

Daps

THEYVE WON 6 GMS THIS SEASON
AND 3 OF THE 6 CAME AFTER
(3 IN A ROW)
BOSTON WAS MADE THE FOCAL POINT.

OF COURSE THEYRE TRENDING UPWARD NOW.

NOT LONG AGO YOU WERE
shytTING ON BOSTON
WHEN I SAID CC WAS SUPPOSED
TO BE THE HELP.
:devil:
:evil:

Yeah I was definitely looking at her funny in the light with all the hype she got. Im starting to see it now but she was not that early on in the season. Yall still missing the fact she said it herself. The coach even said she got in the gym and started working to get herself back. Aint nobody above criticism

Daps
no im going by actual won and lost games up to this point in the season this year compared to last year
Nah I get it. Im not even trying to take away from angel because shes stepping up every game now, but I can see that narrative changing for the fever if they go above 500 where people will say that would have had that in spite of clark.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Right and the same can be said about NaLyssa Smith and Kelsey Mitchell, and AB came in :flabbynsick:

Both Smith and Mitchell are essentially streaky scorers with nothing else to their games. I’ll give yall AB. She’s better than anything Chicago has when she’s locked in
Nalyssa Smith was a second overall pick

Kelsey Mitchell was an all star last year.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
boston is literally getting the same amount of shots she got early lol We still pretending she wasnt out of shape when she came into the league. She even said she didnt feel like herself like 10 games in? What is this narrative yall keep trying to convince yourself that she wasnt getting touches early on. She just struggled against the best centers

This. Clark has always been unselfish and Boston was getting looks. The past 5 or so games she's been dominant and the Fever have looked a lot better. They still suck but they are better than the Mystics, Stars maybe Sparks. Mercury been the most improved team tho with Griner back and probably back on what she was on before she got locked up.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

Breh, Rhyne Howard was a number one overall pick and she ain’t talking about much in Atlanta. That shyt is not a talking point.

Kelsey Mitchell was an all star on a team that won 13 games that had another all star in Boston and if you want to count Smith we can count her and her draft position too. That team was not good regardless and still isn’t.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yea Evans got benched tho because she’s not really a point and got tunnel vision mabrey is super streaky but she’s good when on and Carter is honestly a surprise Ik she was good but not this good
Carter was the 4th overall pick in her draft class and averaged over 18ppg as a rookie. She's had issues with the teams she's been on which is why she bounced around and came off the bench the beginning of the year. She probably knows this is her last chance, so she's gonna be focused only on hooping.

Daps

idk if overall pick matters that much in the wnba. nalyssa couldnt even be traded last season when they tried and statistically shes one the worst starters in her position. And seemingly most rookies seem to get dropped I heard something about the number 1 pick from 2021 is not even good enough for the league right now