Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
fever were the worst team early on the season. Now they figured it out its different?
They were never the worse team i consistently said even in here they were better than the sky they only looked bad because they wouldn’t play through their best player which rn is Boston

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Not saying him because I feel like he really just didn’t know but a lot of people in here don’t understand how good the fever team really is. Like they got two number 1 picks two second overall picks in they starting lineup that was all drafted like back to back to back to back
That's why I was saying early on that the Fever should be better then they were. Clark was OC with the turnovers and poor defense, Mitchell was returning to form off an injury, and Boston wasn't playing well (and she wasn't getting as many touches). Now they're starting to play a little more to their potential. With that said, the games they have won, they easily could've lost as well.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That's why I was saying early on that the Fever should be better then they were. Clark was OC with the turnovers and poor defense, Mitchell was returning to form off an injury, and Boston wasn't playing well (and she wasn't getting as many touches). Now they're starting to play a little more to their potential. With that said, the games they have won, they easily could've lost as well.
Exactly we on the same page like they was trash in the beginning because Clark couldn’t hold on to the ball and Boston barely got any true touches like she got shots but not the shots she use to getting

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fever were also the worst team last year and the year before that. Those same players they returned weren’t playing winning basketball hence they had the number one pick this year and last year

FEVER HAD THE 4 WORST RECORD LAST YR
NOT THE WORST RECORD

AS THE POSTER SAID BEFORE
THEY HAVE 2 #1 PICKS
AND 2 #2 PICKS IN THEIR STARTING 5.

ONCE THEY MADE BOSTON THE FOCAL POINT
THE WHOLE TEAM STARTED ROLLING.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Exactly we on the same page like they was trash in the beginning because Clark couldn’t hold on to the ball and Boston barely got any true touches like she got shots but not the shots she use to getting
boston is literally getting the same amount of shots she got early lol We still pretending she wasnt out of shape when she came into the league. She even said she didnt feel like herself like 10 games in? What is this narrative yall keep trying to convince yourself that she wasnt getting touches early on. She just struggled against the best centers

Daps

NOT THE WORST RECORD

THEY HAVE 2 #1 PICKS

Wasnt boston the focal point last year too? So the only thing that changed in the line up was caitlin

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
boston is literally getting the same amount of shots she got early lol We still pretending she wasnt out of shape when she came into the league. She even said she didnt feel like herself like 10 games in? What is this narrative yall keep trying to convince yourself that she wasnt getting touches early on. She just struggled against the best centers
Key word in my statement was true touches she was getting touches but not real ones most was late in the clock or her at free throw line extended dribbling in then trying to go into a post move that’s not what she do

Daps
Nah thats fine but I can already see the narrative spinning to they got all stars on the team. When even a few days ago everybody was saying they were somehow a worse team than last year.

Daps
Key word in my statement was true touches she was getting touches but not real ones most was late in the clock or her at free throw line extended dribbling in then trying to go into a post move that’s not what she do
Shes grown her game too she went from not being able to shoot off the pass to doing it in every game now. Its not hard to believe shes adapted more to having a point guard and expanding her game even more. But she was obviously struggling early and didnt have this motor until recently as someone that seen all the games this year. Caitlin has gotten better to obviously but i always thought it was crazy to expect her to come in dominating like the team was going to somehow be better off the jump. Even mitchell has slowed down and started to take better shots since she has less pressure with all that gravity.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

NOT THE WORST RECORD

THEY HAVE 2 #1 PICKS

It’s really a post driven league (Aja, Stewie, Collier, BG, AT) so that’s not really surprising AB woul have to have a larger role for their success. I just don’t see why the hate for CC or Angel is there. They both can be having good rookie seasons and be vital to their team’s success and future :yeshrug:

Edit: I understand the cac fan base problem but folks bringing the Bron Stanley narrative driven hate to the W. It’s weird