Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
It’s really a post driven league (Aja, Stewie, Collier, BG, AT) so that’s not really surprising she’d have to have a larger role for their success. I just don’t see why the hate for CC or Angel is there. They both can be having good rookie seasons and be vital to their team’s success and future :yeshrug:
We not hating on CC she’s doing good just clearing it up that the fever have a better team that’s all

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I know they did but 13 wins...and on top of that yall knowing that still was like the fever trash...so which is it?
Again they only have one more win then they did at this point last year they a bounce here or there from having a worse record than last year so going off that logic they got worse

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wasnt boston the focal point last year too? So the only thing that changed in the line up was caitlin

YEA BOSTON WAS ROY
AND AN ALL STAR LAST YEAR...

THIS TEAM WAS ON PACE TO HAVE
A WORSE RECORD THAN LAST YR
BEFORE BOSTON WAS MADE THE FOCAL POINT
OR ARE WE REWRITING HISTORY
THIS EARLY INTO THE SEASON?

THEY CURRENTLY HAVE A WORSE OFFENSIVE
AND DEFENSIVE RATING THAN LAST YR.
:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They do and I agree on the point where yall pointed out Chicago lost most of their starters, but they still have double digit scorers in Mabry, Evans, and Carter
Yea Evans got benched tho because she’s not really a point and got tunnel vision mabrey is super streaky but she’s good when on and Carter is honestly a surprise Ik she was good but not this good

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

YEA BOSTON WAS ROY

He keep ignoring me telling him that they only won one more game then last year at this point lol he wants the narrative to be a certain way

Daps

YEA BOSTON WAS ROY

we will see how it turns out but those offensive and defensive ratings dont mean much when they are already trending towards more wins this season.

Daps
Again they only have one more win then they did at this point last year they a bounce here or there from having a worse record than last year so going off that logic they got worse
we really going by almost won or almost lost games. Some of the top teams have had similar close games. They face off again with the sky on sunday so we will see if its any different.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Yea Evans got benched tho because she’s not really a point and got tunnel vision mabrey is super streaky but she’s good when on and Carter is honestly a surprise Ik she was good but not this good
Right and the same can be said about NaLyssa Smith and Kelsey Mitchell, and AB came in :flabbynsick:

Both Smith and Mitchell are essentially streaky scorers with nothing else to their games. I’ll give yall AB. She’s better than anything Chicago has when she’s locked in

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
we will see how it turns out but those offensive and defensive ratings dont mean much when they are already trending towards more wins this season.

THEYVE WON 6 GMS THIS SEASON
AND 3 OF THE 6 CAME AFTER
(3 IN A ROW)
BOSTON WAS MADE THE FOCAL POINT.

OF COURSE THEYRE TRENDING UPWARD NOW.

NOT LONG AGO YOU WERE
shytTING ON BOSTON
WHEN I SAID CC WAS SUPPOSED
TO BE THE HELP.