Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I told y’all about that guy he’s been hating on Reese since her junior year at LSU

Show post of me hating on Reese or STFH.

You bytches are a bunch of clowns...Always in your fukking feelings just because someone posted facts.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

You bytches are a bunch of clowns...Always in your fukking feelings just because someone posted facts.
How come you only fact check when it’s Angel since you a statistician

Mars

Superstar
Daps
How come you only fact check when it’s Angel since you a statistician

Because you were completely wrong......Saying Angel sat most of the 4th when she played 7 minutes was misinformation......I've also Called out Clark for her turnovers and lack of a midrange game....I'm I hating on her?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Because you were completely wrong......Saying Angel sat most of the 4th when she played 7 minutes was misinformation......I've also Called out Clark for her turnovers and lack of a midrange game....I'm I hating on her?
Once again when I posted it they was up 20 she had just came out of the game. Next fever game I wanna see you have this same attention to detail when they say CC on triple double watch and point out her turnovers

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

So this ain’t you? Before Reese even wins championship

You get the FOH.....Simping over a female basketball player...This broad is annoying as fukk....Doing all of that extra shyt for espn/the cameras..........Notice, she wasn't doing all that extra shyt when LSU played SC earlier this season.

Back to basketball: I think LSU will beat Miami and make it to the final four. I don't think Miami has enough size in the frontcourt.
I don't mind the trash talk or Angel's outgoing personality. I think It's good for Women's basketball......It's just that she does it every time she or the team makes a good play. At some point, it becomes overkill and a waste of energy...LSU could've easily lost the game to Utah. Reese did not play well in the 4th qt of this game (0-3 fg, missed a FT in the final minute)....I understand she was getting double-teamed, but she didn't cash in on the opportunities that she did have....LSU should be thanking the Utah player who missed 2 FT's with 4 seconds left and A. Morris who made 4 clutch FT's.( and Williams 11-14, 24 pts)

I'm not saying Reese should stop trash-talking...Just tone it down so that it doesn't throw Angel off her game.....Even in the tiktok video you posted, Reese was being extra...Do your trash talking then keep it moving. Too often I see Angel trash talk/complain to the officials then come down and take an ill-advised shot, turn the ball over, or commit an offensive foul...She needs to be more mentality-focused/disciplined if LSU wants to win the championship.
Congrats to LSU for making the final four...Reese is gonna have to shoot better than 3 for 15 if they want to advance to the championship game.
Reese is having a good season but she's also very annoying with her attention whoring antics.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
@O.iatlhawksfan, none of those comments you posted was hateful...Just constructive criticism.

Saying Reese should tone down the trash talk is not hating on her.

Saying Reese will need to shoot better than 3 for 15 if LSU wants to win the championship is not hate.

This is the problem with many of you...If someone isn't kissing your favs ass you say they are hating.

What's so funny is that in most of those posts, I complemented or congratulated Reese.