Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Stanning brings in the money

they don’t need to watch just go overboard with the support. Crehettes will follow.

Marketing to men will get them right were there’ve been
No it doesn’t. Not for the WNBA, they not buying no tickets or jerseys or watching games. They may go buy whatever lip gloss she’s promoting but that doesn’t help the WNBA

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Lol this is why the recent hype will wear off.

If they are smart they’d market Angel more. Black women have shown to stan & support much stronger.

And as history has shown whatever wave black men/women on the masses will follow.
start with the best player in the league then

If Reese goes to the Lynx she gonna be fighting for PT though in the long run she'll get the best tutelage.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I think it's better for her long term development not going to a big city

She need to be all in and locked in on hoops, people praying on her downfall
She'll be fine. She's not new to the big stage, plus she's from Bmore. She has mental toughness and pedigree (mom was a hooper, brother is a hooper, cousin in the NBA).
DC is plenty big enough :ufdup: top 10 media market in the USA
I know. I was just saying DC slipped my mind at first and the fact that she's from that area.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
She'll be fine. She's not new to the big stage, plus she's from Bmore. She has mental toughness and pedigree (mom was a hooper, brother is a hooper, cousin in the NBA).
I get that but coming from that background you'd think her game would be more refined. She needs to get better fast.

I'm not even one of the people out there saying shes a scrub either, she just needs to be that much better because she's going to be targeted by jealous hoes from day 1.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
interested on who the sparks and sky pick

Fanduel got Cardoso going to chicago at 3 as a heavy favorite

All the mock drafts got cardoso going at 4 though

I think her balling out in the tournament got chicago thinking twice

The odds were too generous. I had to throw some money on Rickea Jackson going at 3

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Yes, the Aces go for a 3 peat.

Angel Reese may not win rookie of the year but she will have a better career than Caitlin Clark.

Matter of fact Reese will likely see success more quickly because the likelihood is that she'll be drafted to a team closer to contention and the fact that she's already a winner will translate well in the pros.

I'm a true watcher and regular supporter of the WNBA and people have been hyping up the Fever due to Clark's impending arrival but the truth is that the Fever aren't that good.

I see Reese having a more impactful career out the gate. Clark will be a media spectacle but Angel will be a winner, and I wouldn't be surprised if she wins a WNBA championship within her first few seasons. She would've been top pick last season.