Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wanna see Angel succeed. Maybe Reese goes to some backwoods team for a couple of seasons to continue to improve her game and stay out of the big city/bright lights shyt where people will want to try to exploit her.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I need the Mystics to take Reese. Bring her back home (or close to it)

My Mystics lost Natasha Cloud :snoop: and Delle Donne took a hiatus. :damn:
I didn't even think of the fact that she's from the area. Minnesota would probably be good for her if she wants more immediate team success, but I would like to see her in a big city like LA or Chicago.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I didn't even think of the fact that she's from the area. Minnesota would probably be good for her if she wants more immediate team success, but I would like to see her in a big city like LA or Chicago.
I think it's better for her long term development not going to a big city

She need to be all in and locked in on hoops, people praying on her downfall

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in, gonna try to support this more. Which if I watch two full games I’ve 2x’ed my participation :pachaha:
Lol this is why the recent hype will wear off.

If they are smart they’d market Angel more. Black women have shown to stan & support much stronger.

And as history has shown whatever wave black men/women on the masses will follow.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

If they are smart they’d market Angel more. Black women have shown to stan & support much stronger.

And as history has shown whatever wave black men/women on the masses will follow.
Black women ain't watching WNBA..if they were they would of been profitable 15 years ago...its best to market to men

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

These black chicks stan but not watch. I got in an online argument with a bunch of them who swear Angel Reese is the better player, they told me they don’t have to watch to know that, she’s the one with the ring :dead:

From what I’ve seen, white girls be into sports more than black women :yeshrug: