Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yes, the Aces go for a 3 peat.

Angel Reese may not win rookie of the year but she will have a better career than Caitlin Clark.

Matter of fact Reese will likely see success more quickly because the likelihood is that she'll be drafted to a team closer to contention and the fact that she's already a winner will translate well in the pros.

I'm a true watcher and regular supporter of the WNBA and people have been hyping up the Fever due to Clark's impending arrival but the truth is that the Fever aren't that good.

I see Reese having a more impactful career out the gate. Clark will be a media spectacle but Angel will be a winner, and I wouldn't be surprised if she wins a WNBA championship within her first few seasons. She would've been top pick last season.

I think people have been hyping up the fever do to the potential of Aaliyah Boston and Caitlin Clark more so than just CC. Aaliyah boston was great last year

And Angel will get drafted by Chicago or Washington or Minnesota. They aint that much better than the fever if better at all , aint none of those teams sniffing a championship in the next few years. Boston is better than all those players minus Naphessa Colier on minnesota

Chicago lost copper their best player
washinton lost delle donne and natasha cloud. Their best two players

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I think people have been hyping up the fever do to the potential of Aaliyah Boston and Caitlin Clark more so than just CC. Aaliyah boston was great last year

And Angel will get drafted by Chicago or Washington or Minnesota. They aint that much better than the fever if better at all , aint none of those teams sniffing a championship in the next few years. Boston is better than all those players minus Naphessa Colier on minnesota

Chicago lost copper their best player
washinton lost delle donne and natasha cloud. Their best two players

Resse will have a better transition and will see more success in the wins column.

Anything is possible since free agency in the WNBA is more open. Chicago, Washington, and Minnesota always attract free agents and their teams are still pretty good and not far from contention. The Fever still have a lot more to do.

They still have a lot of work to do, a Boston and Clark duo isn't good enough to win a title nor are they as great as the Aces or the Lynx dynasty.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yes, the Aces go for a 3 peat.

Angel Reese may not win rookie of the year but she will have a better career than Caitlin Clark.

Matter of fact Reese will likely see success more quickly because the likelihood is that she'll be drafted to a team closer to contention and the fact that she's already a winner will translate well in the pros.

I'm a true watcher and regular supporter of the WNBA and people have been hyping up the Fever due to Clark's impending arrival but the truth is that the Fever aren't that good.

I see Reese having a more impactful career out the gate. Clark will be a media spectacle but Angel will be a winner, and I wouldn't be surprised if she wins a WNBA championship within her first few seasons. She would've been top pick last season.
Sounds like hating

#1 picks go to bad teams but that doesn't mean it stays that way

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Resse will have a better transition and will see more success in the wins column.

Anything is possible since free agency in the WNBA is more open. Chicago, Washington, and Minnesota always attract free agents and their teams are still pretty good and not far from contention. The Fever still have a lot more to do.

They still have a lot of work to do, a Boston and Clark duo isn't good enough to win a title nor are they as great as the Aces or the Lynx dynasty.

I disagree. I think the fever will be better than Chicago, and Washington and Minnesota the next few years.

I think Aaliyah and Caitlyn are gonna be that good. I'm not saying their gonna be title contenders but they will be good

I do think Angel will be good though