Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I disagree. I think the fever will be better than Chicago, and Washington and Minnesota the next few years

I think Aaliyah and Caitlyn are gonna be that good

I do think Angel will be good though
On the flip side of things I'm not sure how good the CC/Boston combo will be together. I'm not sure if they'll play off each other as well as it seems like they should

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Sounds like hating

#1 picks go to bad teams but that doesn't mean it stays that way
It's not hating I actually watch the games to know how bad the Fever will be.
I disagree. I think the fever will be better than Chicago, and Washington and Minnesota the next few years.

I think Aaliyah and Caitlyn are gonna be that good. I'm not saying their gonna be title contenders but they will be good

I do think Angel will be good though
For the first few seasons Angel will have a better career than Clark because the team she'll be drafted to will be better from a roster perspective

Chicago and Washington will be better than the Fever this season. Minnesota will be as well. Their teams are better constructed, Boston and Clark aren't just going to dominate because the team around them isn't very good, you clearly don't watch the league if you think the Fever are going to be as great as the Aces or mimick how great that Lynx dynasty was.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It's not hating I actually watch the games to know how bad the Fever will be.
For the first few seasons Angel will have a better career than Clark.

Chicago and Washington will be better than the Fever this season. Minnesota will be as well. Their teams are better constructed, Boston and Clark aren't just going to dominate because the team around them isn't very good, you clearly don't watch the league if you think the Fever are going to be as great as the Aces or mimick how great that Lynx dynasty was.

When did I say the fever will be better than the Aces, or the dynasty lynx? Please quote me

You keep saying how you watch the games, you not the only one

What I'm saying about the fever is a opinion, I never said it was a fact, dont tell me I dont watch the league cause your opinion is different than mines

I been in these threads every year

The way you keep mentioning how you watch the league so much is weird, like you trying to prove something