Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The Fever do need a big who is nasty in the paint. As alot said in the thread, Liz Cambage would be PERFECT for this team, but she is probably blackballed from the league (and with good reason, that chick is crazy)

Angel Reese has a crazy motor, but it terrible on offense. Cant shoot, but is the best rebounder in the league already. She is basically Russell Westbrook out there.

Caitlin Clark is pressing heavy. But 10 games in 19 days is crazy, especially with no offseason. And she is getting ALL the attention. She isnt a pure PG, and she needs an actual PG to be on the court and she plays off ball/screens. Whoever is the coach has got to get these teammates to get her screens like Golden State does Curry. She also needs to develop a mid range, just for confidence, cause she isnt driving to the basket like in college. She knows that shyt getting sent to the shadow realm.
I would actually like to see Angel take more mid-range shots and try to expand and take 3s. She just can't score in the paint unless it's on a smaller player. She's already a decent FT shooter and defenses will give her the midrange anyway.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

GPAleStWcAA-Etg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Twitter Discourse

You don’t hit people with their back turned in any sport. It’s Dirty.

Good thing CC didn’t get hit in the back

He didn’t say hit in the bsxk, he said her back was turned. I know reading is hard