Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Caitlin: 😐

Caitlin's opponents every Game: bytch I don't want chartered flights!!! 🤬🤬🤬

:russ:

These narrative is crazy...

People just want the players to suck white girls d*ck cause they're getting a little bit more exposure

Nobody is hating that girl

She got clipped today cause her and the other girl was already going back and forth .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She needs to put the celebrity stuff to the side and focus on her game. There’s like zero finesse in her offensive arsenal

Aja Wilson should be her prototype
If you think Aja is a prototype for Angel, I don't think you watched a lot of Angel at LSU. She never had that on ball offensive skill that Aja had ever at any stage.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
The Fever do need a big who is nasty in the paint. As alot said in the thread, Liz Cambage would be PERFECT for this team, but she is probably blackballed from the league (and with good reason, that chick is crazy)

Angel Reese has a crazy motor, but it terrible on offense. Cant shoot, but is the best rebounder in the league already. She is basically Russell Westbrook out there.

Caitlin Clark is pressing heavy. But 10 games in 19 days is crazy, especially with no offseason. And she is getting ALL the attention. She isnt a pure PG, and she needs an actual PG to be on the court and she plays off ball/screens. Whoever is the coach has got to get these teammates to get her screens like Golden State does Curry. She also needs to develop a mid range, just for confidence, cause she isnt driving to the basket like in college. She knows that shyt getting sent to the shadow realm.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I wonder when the WNBA is gonna have a female version of Kyrie. Like some legendary handles and shot making abilities
5-8 yrs ...
They are close real close.

They gonna have a couple chix easily yamming around that time too

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man who the fukk are you? Steph went to the playoffs back to back years with Monta Ellis and David Lee and had a great 6 game series in round 2 vs the Spurs off the top of my head, this was before Klay was great and Draymond didn't play.

Stfu with dumbass broad ass statements that can be debunked immediately. shyt only has a place in the mind of a hater or a bytch nikka. As you started trying to shyt on Angel, I assume bytch nikka.

STEPH NEVER MADE THE PLAYOFFS
WITH MONTA ELLIS...

PLUS DAVID LEE WAS ALL NBA/ALL STAR

:devil:
:evil:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

Clark Stans all in her comments already :picard:
Casuals.... fukk em

I saw one comment "Nobody know who you were before you shoved Clark" :dead:

Like Carter is some scrub and wasn't a beast at Texam AM

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
If you think Aja is a prototype for Angel, I don't think you watched a lot of Angel at LSU. She never had that on ball offensive skill that Aja had ever at any stage.
You right, I didn’t watch neither much :yeshrug:

Physically, Angel looks like she should be able to do the same things to me. If that ain’t her ceiling…:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The Fever do need a big who is nasty in the paint. As alot said in the thread, Liz Cambage would be PERFECT for this team, but she is probably blackballed from the league (and with good reason, that chick is crazy)

Angel Reese has a crazy motor, but it terrible on offense. Cant shoot, but is the best rebounder in the league already. She is basically Russell Westbrook out there.

Caitlin Clark is pressing heavy. But 10 games in 19 days is crazy, especially with no offseason. And she is getting ALL the attention. She isnt a pure PG, and she needs an actual PG to be on the court and she plays off ball/screens. Whoever is the coach has got to get these teammates to get her screens like Golden State does Curry. She also needs to develop a mid range, just for confidence, cause she isnt driving to the basket like in college. She knows that shyt getting sent to the shadow realm.
More like Dennis Rodman: Crazy motor, godly rebounding, can guard 1-5 well, willing passer, good ball handler in transition, has a mean streak, trash scoring the ball.