Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
ideally, nalyssa smith should be doing that since she is allegedly on thin ice with the coach right now. this could be her added value.

They’re gonna have to enforce things If Clark gets checked regularly. This might happen all season to her. Either that or she’s gonna have to toughen it out.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe you are giving her credit for her overall defense, off ball movement on offense and her effort and motor. As an on ball scorer, it's always been her Achilles heels
You’re probably right

I just never seen a pro throw the ball at the basket like that it looks crazy and I know pro women hoopers personally but admittedly don’t watch a lot of WNba

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Aja is the Tim Duncan to Angel's Kwame Brown in terms of skill gap. Like maybe she can be a Rodman type because of her motor, but she ain't going to magically become highly skilled
You tripping she can handle the ball and kinda shoot the midrange , along with alot other shyt

Kwame brown was a bum.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The Fever do need a big who is nasty in the paint. As alot said in the thread, Liz Cambage would be PERFECT for this team, but she is probably blackballed from the league (and with good reason, that chick is crazy)

Angel Reese has a crazy motor, but it terrible on offense. Cant shoot, but is the best rebounder in the league already. She is basically Russell Westbrook out there.

Caitlin Clark is pressing heavy. But 10 games in 19 days is crazy, especially with no offseason. And she is getting ALL the attention. She isnt a pure PG, and she needs an actual PG to be on the court and she plays off ball/screens. Whoever is the coach has got to get these teammates to get her screens like Golden State does Curry. She also needs to develop a mid range, just for confidence, cause she isnt driving to the basket like in college. She knows that shyt getting sent to the shadow realm.
There’s no probably about it. She’s burned bridges with the league and multiple overseas teams.

Keep her far away from the league as possible.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
As many have said here lately, Indiana aint gonna win shyt cause they dont play as a team. They dont have each others' back. This goes for Cailtin (she dont seem to vibe with any of her teammates) or any of the bigs (its your job to enforce and back up your teammates if people are going at them).

Your top teams in all sports play at a unit.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Twitter Discourse:

Angel Reese got her head chopped off at the rim the other day and said check ball why she got more dog in her than you nikkas
well

She isn’t gonna kiss u bro give it a rest

Clark pegging you for this OT?

Bro made a Twitter 2 months ago and got 3k tweets slow down

Clicked on my profile? You must really be into dudes

Sick comeback bro you must also be 12

Say the loser with comeback about what I do in my free time lmfao

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
As many have said here lately, Indiana aint gonna win shyt cause they dont play as a team. They dont have each others' back. This goes for Cailtin (she dont seem to vibe with any of her teammates) or any of the bigs (its your job to enforce and back up your teammates if people are going at them).

Your top teams in all sports play at a unit.
They are not connected ...it's obvious...then go look at the LV ACES and how that team vibes ....in practice pre game etc...I know it's the 1st year but backing up your teammate is shyt you do in rec league ball ....the coach is not in control of that team :manny: