Official WNBA Random Thoughts - Playoffs begin 9/22!

Do the Aces win AGAIN?!

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to give these ladies a chance but damn these games can get sloppy at times.

Bro... I know.
These games are a hard watch.

I just be invested in the f*ckery.
Some of the girls are nice but as a whole the aesthetics of the game is bad

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how the sports Gods work women aint exempt

Kamilla and Angel beat CC in ship, both shading her this season for not winning, Kamila first game her and Angel on same team and lose to CC :heh:

Love it. WIth that being said Kamila and Angel get a chip way before CC lol so it will even out again

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She makes Gobert look like Kyrie in the paint. It’s why I never cared for her rebounding numbers, she just rebounds her own grenades.
Yo am I trippng I watch Reese and feel like she literally played horrible basketball lol. Like her vs any elite player shouldn't even be a discussion she is a pure role player

But she has a superpower that will keep her in L and a star

She has man-like explosive bunnies LMAO. Thats why she can grab all these rebounds.

Otherwise she shoots like she closes her eyes and throws the ball in the air

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
She makes Gobert look like Kyrie in the paint. It’s why I never cared for her rebounding numbers, she just rebounds her own grenades.
She needs to put the celebrity stuff to the side and focus on her game. There’s like zero finesse in her offensive arsenal

Aja Wilson should be her prototype

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yo am I trippng I watch Reese and feel like she literally played horrible basketball lol. Like her vs any elite player shouldn't even be a discussion she is a pure role player

She has man-like explosive bunnies LMAO. Thats why she can grab all these rebounds.

Shots she takes have you like :what:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Angel has a really high motor, that's her biggest and best attribute so far

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yeah her main offensive attributes are actually her handle (going downhill), passing, size and first step.

She nearly like female Ben Simmons. She'd be a heliocentric monster with a reliable jump shot: orchestrating an offense going full or half court. Will she achieve one though is the biggest question.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how the sports Gods work women aint exempt

Kamilla and Angel beat CC in ship, both shading her this season for not winning, Kamila first game her and Angel on same team and lose to CC :heh:

Love it. WIth that being said Kamila and Angel get a chip way before CC lol so it will even out again

Yea the sky were a playoff team last year and they added the twin towers